• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB '02-05 heavily modified NSX CTSC

Hi, I am interested in a 2002-2005 any color heavily competech modified NSX. If anyone has interest in selling their tricked out NSX please contact me at [email protected] and lets talk.

Regards
Tony

Re: WTB '02-05 heavily modified NSX CS a must

Tony - sounds like mine:

2005 NSX - CTSC + NSX-R Conversion

It's still mostly intact. I sold the STATUS seats/NSX-R rails to go back to the stock interior. NSX-R engine cover and NSX-R steering wheel have been sold as well; pretty much the rest is as listed.

Asking $87.5k... it has over $35k in rare, high quality parts and no expense was spared building the car.

I can also bring the price down further by adding/removing some of the parts. The NSX-R wheels, for example - I still have the perfect OEM wheels that they replaced.

It's got about 2500 miles now; it only sees bright, sunny weather. The rest of the time it's undercover in the garage. Never raced, tracked or abused.

Would love to get the wife her SL; I'm happy with the Z06 till the next gen NSX comes out. I just want the car to find the right new owner...

LMK...

Ryan

Back