• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB 1991-1994 Air Box / Air Cleaner Box / Air Intake Box

There
007df31c7b2f044462463101ad1f9e04.jpg
02badfd34651a33849c88ff775561290.jpg
228d57faf04b0455b7732554c006cff5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Hi,
Thank you for the pics! I was hoping to find one with the sticker in better shape as the sticker seems impossible to find. I think I will pass on that one for now unless you're really itching to get rid of it. I don't want to lowball you with an offer (I'm not even sure what a lowball offer would be) but send me a PM if you're willing to let it go cheaply.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you for the pics! I was hoping to find one with the sticker in better shape as the sticker seems impossible to find. I think I will pass on that one for now unless you're really itching to get rid of it. I don't want to lowball you with an offer (I'm not even sure what a lowball offer would be) but send me a PM if you're willing to let it go cheaply.

Are you still looking for an airbox?

Hello, I have a mint airbox with a Unifilter filter. Let me know. Thanks

Ravi

I believe the only effective difference is that the background color went from black to blue.

Are you looking for concours level of detail?

Back