• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB 1991-1994 Air Box / Air Cleaner Box / Air Intake Box

There
007df31c7b2f044462463101ad1f9e04.jpg
02badfd34651a33849c88ff775561290.jpg
228d57faf04b0455b7732554c006cff5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Hi,
Thank you for the pics! I was hoping to find one with the sticker in better shape as the sticker seems impossible to find. I think I will pass on that one for now unless you're really itching to get rid of it. I don't want to lowball you with an offer (I'm not even sure what a lowball offer would be) but send me a PM if you're willing to let it go cheaply.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you for the pics! I was hoping to find one with the sticker in better shape as the sticker seems impossible to find. I think I will pass on that one for now unless you're really itching to get rid of it. I don't want to lowball you with an offer (I'm not even sure what a lowball offer would be) but send me a PM if you're willing to let it go cheaply.

Are you still looking for an airbox?

Hello, I have a mint airbox with a Unifilter filter. Let me know. Thanks

Ravi

Hey all, I'm back from a project hiatus. Still need an airbox, I sent you a PM Ravalous but Wolpher your mailbox is full.

I believe the only effective difference is that the background color went from black to blue.

Are you looking for concours level of detail?

Back