• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB: 1997-2001 NSX, modified is ok

I'm looking for a 1997-2001 NSX and I would actually prefer mods. I'm open to a car that has a body kit, wheels, brakes, suspension, Recaro seats, etc. etc. but all upgrades must be tasteful, quality, and overall the car must be in very good condition. I'd prefer none or minimal mods that affect wiring. A targa model is actually a plus for me.

I do live in CA so it must be near-stock engine wise so it will pass smog no problem. So an aftermarket exhaust is OK long as the cats forward are bone stock, along with the stock evap system, etc. right thru to the intake. Of course parts with C.A.R.B. numbers are 100% acceptable.

I'd like to find something for ~$75K but I could go up to $85K for the absolute right car for "me" and my taste. Just depends on what you have and the condition.

I know my budget may be on the lower end for some but I'm not looking for a low mileage all factory stock example for investments reasons. I want a car that's been loved, modified, driven, and as such is completely sorted (HVAC control, damper, window regulators, etc.) by it's previous owner. All maintenance must be up-to-date and I need to see some paperwork, I won't just take a seller's "word" for it. This car will represents 10 years of savings for me so no salvage titles either. I'm just an enthusiast wanting an honest car.

[email protected]

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Back