• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels WTB: 91 Stock wheels in excellent cond only

Short story - looking for great condition stock 91 wheels. Willing to pay $$ for the really good condition. Will also consider "pretty good" condition.
PM me here or email to [email protected] I'm in norcal and can't stand facebook - so here I am back on prime :smile:. Thanks.

Longer story:

I have a full set of 17/18 7 blades that need some refinishing. In case you might want to consider the newer stock ones I have in some sort of trade which could include extra cash from me to you. I may also just sell the 7 blades. If you're serious about these, let me know and I'll send link to pix.
-Dan

Last edited:
Back