• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTB Salvaged NA2

I'm looking for a salvaged non-repaired NA2 if anyone has a lead on one. I'd prefer not to have to go through an auction.

Thanks in advance!
Chris

I'm looking for a salvaged non-repaired NA2 if anyone has a lead on one. I'd prefer not to have to go through an auction.

Thanks in advance!
Chris
you have the itch again;)
just a restoration or a transformation?

I'm back with a project car. I haven't figured out what all my goals are yet for this one except for making it a driver to enjoy. It's a long way off though.
YES!!!

Make a Type-S in a rare JDM color. Trust me it's worth it. ;)

I'm leaning on Primers to do a Lime Green Type-S. Someone! :)
I'm not going to lie.........I've been thinking exactly that. However, I'm trying to build a mental fence around that rabbit hole. My main goal is saving this car and having fun without having to worry too much about keeping it perfect.
I'd like my girls to be able to drive it and all that jazz without having panic attacks. lol
Watch out world, the master is at it again!! Will be great to have you back in the running, Chris!
Thanks Akbar. Dunno about that master thing, but I greatly enjoy working on and owning NSXs.

I'm not going to lie.........I've been thinking exactly that. However, I'm trying to build a mental fence around that rabbit hole. My main goal is saving this car and having fun without having to worry too much about keeping it perfect.
I'd like my girls to be able to drive it and all that jazz without having panic attacks. lol

Thanks Akbar. Dunno about that master thing, but I greatly enjoy working on and owning NSXs.
That's why I did mine the way I did it. Not a concours paint job but it looks nice. Not a 3.2/6sp but super fun to drive. Etc. I also had to fight the rabbit hole, largely due to the budget set by Mrs. Honcho (no more than the GT-R cost) ;)

Now, especially with the PPF, I'm not afraid to drive the car. The kids have already demanded to learn stick on it. So build your mental fence, but don't let it chase you away from the dream.

A crunched NA2 is a great way to go for this plan, just like a beat up old 92 AT was for me. It's a keeper and who cares if it is a clone?

Back