• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

WTB Wheels - St Louis area

sjs

Legendary Member
I need a set of wheels for my ‘93 so I can move it. Lost my ‘91 and ALL my wheels in a big fire last year leaving my ‘93 on jack-stands at home. It has stock brakes so anything intended for an NSX will work. If cheap enough I don’t much care what they are, I just need to move the car, so hoping something local for pickup rather than shipping. If they are expensive then of course I’ll see how I like them. I’m partial to the old SSR Integral but scarce these days. Thanks!

Dude
A set of wheels for an NSX for less that 1k?
You're better off searching for the right bolt pattern on any Honda and checking a salvage yard locally to get something from an accord maybe

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

i have 2 different sets of wheels that are not being used, one with tires one without, without tires are Axis Reverb 17/18 and with tires TSW Snetterton 17/18. However im located in California......

Dude
A set of wheels for an NSX for less that 1k?
You're better off searching for the right bolt pattern on any Honda and checking a salvage yard locally to get something from an accord maybe

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Dude, I’ve owned a couple for over 20 years, I guess I have a handle on it. If I find a cheap set with a little curb rash or something then great, if not then I know my options.

Back