• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WTT my Highly Moddified Mr2+CASH for your NSX

Hello. I am Look to trade for a NSX, and currently also looking for a SUPRA G35 or IS300 + I pay you cash, please make the deal even. I am in the stage of getting out of Mr2s especially and giving up my want to fix up cars, and I am planning in looking for one of those daily drivers. I was hoping if you had the chance to look at my extensive project list that i recently finished, i hope you will find interest in. I was a MR2 enthusiast, but unfortunately my temper got aggravated by wanting an NSX instead. I was hoping if we can do a trade plus i give some cash to make it even.
I have a 1991 Toyota Mr2 Turbo, CLEAN TITLE with only 124xxx ORIGINAL miles reading off the odometer. This car is very VERY fast and CLEAN. I've babied it 2 years ago until now. It's been collecting dust in the garage for the past month, after I finished the car and got it tuned by Ricky B @ Turbohoses. I'm looking for a nice car that i can daily drive and not worry about, like an NSX SUPRA G35 or IS300.
I've disesembeled the 3SGTE head and had it overhauled to replace all gaskets, valves, springs, locks, retainers, and the what not and that was @ 120000 miles, with all Toyota OEM parts including the overhaul gasket set. Everything was done at 120000miles to be exact. Motor oil changed ever 2000mi w/ Cast. Super Synthetic 10w40.

The Boring stuff:

INTERIOR:
97 Supra TT Seats (Tan)
HKS Boost Gauge
Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
STI shift Knob
Greddy Turbo Timer
Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller

EXTERIOR:
93 Mr2 wheels
I'm also including a set of 97 TT supra wheels
93 Front lip
Fresh Nice paint wax every month
Otherwise, all stock body

SUSPENSION:
Tein S Techs on 93 Mr2 Struts
93 Mr2 wheels w/ brand new tires.

ENGINE:
Rebuilt Head @ 120000 miles
Stock Block(never opened)
chambers and intake and exhaust ports ceramic coated
outside of head thermal heat dispursion coated
Stock valves (ceramic coated). Toyota OEM
Stock locks, locators, and retainers Toyota OEM
Stocksprings
ARP Head Studs
HKS 2mm Head Gasket
Walbro 255lb Fuel Pump
Wolfkatz Top feed fuel rail
Wolfkatz 72lb injectors
NGK Bkr7e Spark Plugs
Full-Race GT35R 82 a/r
-ATP Fittings
-ATP Aluminum Oil Drain Flange(GT35R)
-ATP 45 degree 1/8" NPT
-ATP Oil feed line -3 SS Braided
-ATP Oil return line -10 SS Braided
-ATP Coolent feed line -3 SS Braided
-ATP Oil return line -3 SS Braided
-ATP Banjo Kit for coolant through the GT35R turbo
-Custom 3.5" Downpipe for GT35R

Tial Style 38mm Wastegate
-Custom 2.5" Dumppipe from Wastegate
Custom 6" Intake (ceramic coated) w/o AFM
K&N Filter
TVIS removed
Turbo XS RFL Blow off Valve (SUPER LOUD)
Turbohoses Spearco Intercooler w/ 7.5" spal fan (pipes all CHROME)
Spec Stage 3 Clutch installed @120000miles
Flywheel resurfaced.

There are so much more i am missing.

ECU AND ELECTRONICS
Hydra Nemesis 2.5 EMS (car tuned by RIcky B @ Turbohoses, needs to finish getting tuned, due to my boost controller failed. Its an easy fixer. $50 bux or so for the reciever for the BC)
Wideband o2 sensor
Autometer air/fuel gauge
HKS boost gauge
Greddy profec b spec II bc

MISC:
Powder Coated Valve Cover
Genuine Toyota New Alternator 100amp
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust 3"
New genuine toyota turbo radiator (not installed, will throw in)
94+ tail lights

Note:
Car stopped at dyno @ 310rwhp only at 14psi.
Another tuning should shoot it up a bit more.

I have all the stock parts, and it will be part of the sale.
I have invested too much time and labor in this car, and it was meant for daily driving, but because of it running too rich,(needs final tune) I decide not to drive it much, only some times. I would like the next owner of my mr2 to meticulously care for the car as I did. I had it for about 2 years and the car was done couple months ago, and this will be my 2nd mr2 going out of my hands. I have invested roughly at least $8000+ in parts alone. Just the three basic fundamentals of the upgrades was the Hydra Nemesis, paid $2500, Intercooler was $1500, and the GT35R Turbo alone was $1200. Please understand, that this is my lost, and your gain. If you research the worth of a stock mr2, you will understand what I've gone through. So I was wondering if you would like to do a trade + I can throw in some cash to make the deal even. Let me know what you think and your offer. It is my lost and your gain. I am only a college student and trying to get by asap, and if you are serious, I will have to take out a loan for the rest. I do not have the time to rip everything apart which i was i can do, and stock it back up, because of school, so I've been wanting to either sell the whole car or do a trade+cash if i can find one. So if you are looking for a drag car or project, here is the opportunity. Please make my dream come true. Thanks for your time!

Here are a few pictures,

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

mr2fronton11.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

enginebay11.jpg

11.jpg

NEWPICS006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture002.jpg

NEWPICS004.jpg

NEWPICS002.jpg

EMAIL ME FOr more PICS! I Have EXTENSIVE PICTURES!
Located in San Francisco
[email protected]
415 992 2119
Thanks for looking!

Back