• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels WTT my HRE 543 wheels for BBS LM or VS-XX

WTT my HRE 543 wheels for BBS LM or VS-XX or Work Meisters

Looking to trade my HRE 543 series wheels with tires for authentic BBS LM wheels, VS-XX wheels, XD-9 wheels, or Work Meisters S1, all with tires. Straight trade. Specs are as follow: REAR 18x10 offset unknown with 285/35 Toyo Proxies, FRONT 17x8 offset unknown with 215/40 Toyo Proxies. Tires are worn and have camber wear in the rear, but still have tread. Only one rims has heavy curbage (not pictured). All other rims are just fine. Pics are below. Rims are just dirty. A will polish them when I have someone interested. I'm located in Los Angeles and only willing to deal locally. Thanks.

added info: I am somewhat open to other rims, but highly unlikely. They would have to be "JDM" wheels and in white.

UPDATE: Since this posting, I painted the wheels white. I painted them myself using enamel paint for best quality. Pics are below. The center caps are still original polish and I have those. Pics of them painted white are below the original picture. The very last picture is how it currently sits with tein springs. All other pictures are with stock suspension.

IMAG0155.jpg

26650_428694783843366_265976110_n.jpg

149872_437370952975749_1776924624_n.jpg

Last edited:
bump...
...wheels have been redone...the pic below is the most current...also open to trade for te73's, ce28's, other (in addition to the ones mentioned in the original post)

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

Back