• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WW WingsWest Side Skirts Painted *BLACK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I am planning on removing my ww side skirts this weekend. Just thought I would post them ahead of time.

These are painted Berlina Black and matched my car perfectly. I also personally installed lightweight aluminum rails on each skirt to eliminate the notorious sagging issue. I attached the aluminum rails using industrial strength double-sided tape and a few very very small screws. The tape has given out, but the side skirts are still held evenly with the small screws.

What this means? Nothing, when mounted, the skirts look completely straight, no sagging. You can only notice this from underneath the car.

Write up on the rail installation:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39557&highlight=double+sided+tape+screws

Also, some scratches on the underside of the skirts from scrapping speed bumps and inclines, but this can NOT be seen while mounted on the car, only when the car is lifted.

I paid:
$200 (needed painting)
$50 shipping
$300 ppg paint
+ time and my own labor
So I have vested over $550.00

I'm asking $350 FIRM! This is intended for the Black NSX's out there. Again, paint alone cost $300. If you buy these skirts used for $200 dollars, add paint to that around $300.

I will use my shipping account and get you the lowest shipping price I can.

***EMAIL ONLY*** ----> [email protected]

PM's and Posts will come second to emails.

Now, most importantly, pics:

4139DSC00624.JPG

4139DSC00623.JPG

4139DSC00622.JPG

4139DSC00619.JPG

4139DSC00618.JPG

4139DSC00617.JPG

Thanks,
- Z

John, thanks for your time sorry I called so late I'll buy them the Hid's. rotors, and sway bars let me know how much and I'll shoot you a check ASAP. Gary:smile:

Let me know if the sideskirts is still available ? I will paypal you, thank you
(let me know the shipping fee to Daly City , California 94014 )
Victor
415-297-2346

Thanks for all the inquires....but these are sold pending payment(which should be in the mail). And there are 7 people in line if the deal falls thru.

THANKS NSX Prime!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back