• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Xenon Shop .com is a BIG RIPE OFF @#XO%*

People please don't buy any HID light from www.xenonshop.com ( THEY ARE MAJOR RIP OFF )

I bought 2 sets of HID through a guy call ( Steve ) , which is a Rep of Xenonshop.com in Vancouver .

1 of the bulb was broken, and they promise to send another bulb the following week .
It is almost 2 months now , and I don't see any replacement bulb , Plus the guy from Xenon shop ( Rafael ) stop reply to any of my E-mail .

what they promise ( White ) beam is not true , it is Yellow as Hell .

They Claim to be the Philips Distributor , which is not ture , instead they only buy some Philips product and Homemade the light bulb to fit . ( Philips Distributor is a BS )

Sorry to hear about your bad luck with that company. I hope they give you what they promised. If not, file claim! Good luck

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

I bought one set of bulbs from them too and they charge me 8 times for this transaction. Although they solve the problem after 2 monthsssssssssss. but????????????????

Back