• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yahoo...I bought my first NSX

Just a note...I had been looking for a 1991 black NSX for a while now...and a number of cars appared in the states...but sadly not in the northern reaches of Canada...lol...however, the car of my dreams appeared on this site and low and behold...it was located 50 minutes from where I live. I went to look at it...and I was blown away by it...absolutley stunning!! I pick my Christmas present up tomorrow...and all I can say is...Wow!! Thanks for all the information that you people put forth in your dialogues...it really helped! And better yet...the car was listed on this site!!!

Thanks again and Godspeed to all!

Merry Christmas

Damthatbeaver...a true Canadian!!...lol

Enjoy the car greg! I know you'll be happy with it.. I'm sad to see it go, but on the other hand, excited to get a new toy here soon as well.....

Steve

Thanks Stevo...please keep in touch and definately drop me a line when you get your next toy - as I would appreciate a ride in it...lol...

Anyway...thanks a million buddy...and Merry Christmas.

Godspeed

Greg

As to the querry of, "where are you from?"...I live in Calgary and Stevo lives in Olds. Olds is the center of undiscovered treasures - one being my NSX...lol - Olds is also a hotbed of Edmonton Oiler fans :eek:

Merry Christmas all...and Godspeed!

Dam :smile:

Which black was in an accident? The one in Vancouver with 25k km? Doesn't look like it from the pictures. The one with 198k km in Olds looks solid too.

We had a black one that ran into a parked FedEx truck. 40k dollars later and it still looked like it hit a FedEx truck.

Back