• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow Gen1 NJ plates in Greenwich Ct.

Saw it 2x this afternoon, anyone here?

Saw it 2x this afternoon, anyone here?

Roger, that was me. I was at the Town Country Audi dealer on Rt 1 looking at an R8. Funny thing, the sales manager mentioned you. I told him I knew who he was talking about with the yellow NSX with the fixed headlights. Small world indeed..

Roger, that was me. I was at the Town Country Audi dealer on Rt 1 looking at an R8. Funny thing, the sales manager mentioned you. I told him I knew who he was talking about with the yellow NSX with the fixed headlights. Small world indeed..
I know Chris very well, one of the good guys in the Auto dealer group. Honest, customer service is key, and a real car guy himself. I've bought a number of cars from him, and sent dozens of people to him over the years. He previously was general manager of Tarrytown Honda. Great guy.

I know Chris very well, one of the good guys in the Auto dealer group. Honest, customer service is key, and a real car guy himself. I've bought a number of cars from him, and sent dozens of people to him over the years. He previously was general manager of Tarrytown Honda. Great guy.

I can vouch for him too. Very nice guy

Back