• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yellow NA1 NSX, painted stock defuser yellow. OHIO plates "NSXSTCY" moved to CA??

Yellow NA1 NSX, painted stock defuser yellow. OHIO plates "NSXSTCY" moved to CA??

Seen this car in Fresno, California (559 area code) 5 to 6 times now for the past month or so, haven't spoke to the owner but I believed he's Asian. All yellow, painted the factory defuser yellow as well, with an exhaust, CF type r rear spoiler, seemed lowered with rims with OHIO plates. I don't think I spelled the license plate correctly, but seems somewhat like it.

Anyone knows the owner?

If they were IOWA plates, it sounds like a car I know/knew that recently sold to somebody in CA. It fits the description & it had NSXSTCY plates, it was lowered with a CF type R rear wing.
It is quite a coincidence if they aren't the same car.

Unless I read the plate wrong. Might be the same one. Yellow top and painted stock rear defuser yellow as well. Nice, if its the same one. Another NSX in Central CA.

Thanks

I'm thinking it was "Yellow_Fever" here on Prime's car. He recently sold it & shipped it to somebody in CA. I'm not sure where in CA though.

When I get home I can post a picture of his old car.

Pretty Yellow NSXSTASY
Front
PiFrontOpt.jpg

Rear
PiRearOpt.jpg

Loading up for the trip west to CA
ByeYellow.jpg

Back