• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T, Spa Yellow/Onyx, JH4NA2161VT000322

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL: 1997 NSX-T
VIN #: JH4NA2161VT000322
CURRENT MILEAGE: 42,000
COLOR (EXT/INT): Spa Yellow/Onyx
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Aliso Viejo, CA (SoCal)
CONTACT VIA: PM or email
PRICE: $42,000.00

This is an extremely well preserved example of a rare color (1 of 84). I bought the car in 03 with 21k miles and am the third owner, however, the second owner only had it for a few months. I understand the original owner lived in Virginia but they had a place in South Carolina too so the car saw both locations its first 4 years. Radley Acura in Virginia did the PPI for me and it checked out perfectly. I had it in Denver and moved to SoCal a couple of years ago. While in Denver it was "put up" for the winter and only driven in the summer. I am selling cause there's too much traffic to enjoy this car here in the OC. BTW, this car has never been driven in the rain, never tracked, always garaged and is truely an immaculate car.

I have all books, records, sales brochures, no sticker tho, factory car cover, factory bra and tons of other things that will go with the car. This car was my garage queen and not driven much except in perfect weather. You will not be disappointed!

All maintenance is up to date and Niguel Motors just serviced last week. Always Mobil 1, timing belt service done at recommended time of 7 years in age. Has Goodyear GS D3's front and rear and rears are 30% worn. No real issues to speak of regarding maintenance as it has been a great car. Recent starter, battery, clutch master cylinder and slave.

Mods: Fundamentally, a stock car!
-Cantrell CAI
-"Anytime" (Borla) Exhaust
-Eibach Springs (have stock)
-Momo shift knob (have stock)
-Color coordinated floor mats
-Light window tint on sides and rear
-Honda Hood and Center Cap emblems
-Yellow painted calipers
-CD changer

PM me or email: [email protected]

Attachments