• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

You know you own an NSX when...

You decide to drive to just pick up some dog food.. Then it turns into, I haven't been on this highway yet, nor this one, nor this one.. (At least for me so far..) Four hours later and a 100+ mile round trip just for some fish tacos from my favorite summer restaurant, I am once again so happy I purchased this car.

You decide to drive to just pick up some dog food.. Then it turns into, I haven't been on this highway yet, nor this one, nor this one.. (At least for me so far..) Four hours later and a 100+ mile round trip just for some fish tacos from my favorite summer restaurant, I am once again so happy I purchased this car.

Haha, I do that every Sunday. A trip to the gym thats 8 miles away. Turns into a 60+ mile drive.

You are having coffee with your wife and she points out the window and shrieks "A yellow one!".
You jump up and run 20 feet to get a closer look, but then regain your composure and casually reply "Oh, yellow?…that must be Kent, he works around here."- trying to hide your excitement.

Sometimes us NSX owners are the most thrilled to see an NSX!

Back