• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Your Worst/Best excuse when pulled over.

WITH A SUPER SERIOUS FACE, Didnt you feel the earthquake? I thought a tsunami was comming....

Pulled over for speeding. I told the officer I was trying to get my wife to the gas station a mile ahead because she was not feeling well (not really true). He went back to his car and wrote about half the ticket, and then her nerves just took over and she opened the door and gave the city of Victorville a nice pile to remember her by. The partner kinda nudged the officer that was writing the ticket, as kinda saying look what happened.

He walked back to my car with the half filled out ticket with the words WARNING scribbled through it. He told me to slow down and get her up ahead and have a great day.

Not so much an excuse, just my wifes nerves kicking in at the right moment.

1. Said I have PMS and started crying

2. Couldn't say anything coherent because the CHP officer was soooooo HOT (my friend was pulled over by the same guy and he had the same effect on her too)

1. Said I have PMS and started crying

2. Couldn't say anything coherent because the CHP officer was soooooo HOT (my friend was pulled over by the same guy and he had the same effect on her too)

LOL, does the PMS one work? Not that it would for me but it might be a plus for those looking for one of those "operations"... :p

Years ago, driving an old Ford Tempo along Hwy 5, clearly 100+ mph:

CHP: You know how fast you were going?!

Me: Ummm...80?

CHP: 80?! How high does your speedometer go?

Me: Ummm... (looks at instrument cluster) 80? (the dial really did max out at 80)

I got lucky and was admonished only. (^_^)

Back