• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zaino Show Car Polish

67k miles:

batman12.jpg

123k miles:

batman16.jpg

234k miles:

batman44.jpg

250k miles:

84380004.jpg

I wash and wax with Z2 EVERY week and it shows

i was a huge zaino fan for a while but after some time the stuff gets expensive. I can't get it locally so it has to be shipped.
As for using it...it takes a long time to use. have to let it dry and what not but the results are good.

Recently I switched over to Klass AIO and i'm pretty satisfied.

I would never go by a photo to prove how shiny a product can make your car because even a car in bad condition given the right lighting taken at the right angle will look great. IMO

Always apply Zaino by hand. Zaino claims you can wax 3 NSX's with 1 oz. of Z5 polish. I made him repeat himself, and was in awe, because I was using too much.

I would never go by a photo to prove how shiny a product can make your car because even a car in bad condition given the right lighting taken at the right angle will look great. IMO

IN case anyone is wondering why my photos are sooooo superior to the others:

n90s.jpg

-Arrogant NSX Owner :tongue:

Zaino claims you can wax 3 NSX's with 1 oz. of Z5 polish. I made him repeat himself, and was in awe, because I was using too much.

Indeed.

With that in mind that means that it's a cheaper price product in comparison to the next best thing on the market or 90% of them.

When I finish with the NSX, whatever I have left over in the applicator I will use on the truck and bikes.

I LOVE Zaino. It is the SHIT!

Fenders, bumpers all have one coat of zaino. Hood has 3 coats of Meguiars gold class wax... Notice the water beads.

rushst001.JPG

rushst002.JPG

rushst003.JPG

WINTER148.jpg

Zaino ROCKS!

I dont live too far from Zaino, I called them and asked if they could recommend a detailer that uses Zaino. They gave me a name and number and this guy came to my house and worked on my car for 6 hours. The results were awesome. I am addicted, I had all my cars zaino'd by this detailer.

I generally am too busy to wash my car, so I go to a hand wash car wash joint, then I go home and do a quick Z8. The results aregreat and long lasting.

I used Z-CP to remove the swirls with a Porter Cable 7424xp orbiter. Then I either use Zaino Z2 Pro. I've applied it with the orbiter and by hand.

I haven't found it to be very hard to apply or remove at all.

I use Z8 Grand Finale Spray sometimes too.

I get lots of complements. People are amazed that my 22 year + paint is original. I have been to several car shows where people swear I trailer my NSX. But nope, I drive it.

If people look close I have some small chips in the hood, but you have to be close and at the right angle to see them.

I'm pleased with the Z2 Pro. It is easy for me to apply and it doesn't leave a residue on any of the black molding or rubber. At least not for me.

I have used Meguiar's Ultimate Car Wax on my daily driver and my daughter's car.

The Zaino is a bit more, but I normally order the Z2 Pro and the Z8 Grand Finale Spray which last me a summer.

I've had some people comment on how silky smooth the paint/finish feels. It is definitely slick when I wash my NSX.

But I know there are lots of other great products out there. BATMANs sold me on Zaino several years ago and I haven't had much reason to switch.

I've tried some other products, but I normally test them on my DD or family or friends cars.

I haven't ever tried any of their other products. I hear they are all very good, including their leather conditioner.

Back