• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ztoolmans style cup holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave: If not too late put me down for a Flat Black & PM for payment instruction. Thanks.

OK guys... looks like i have enough to have a second batch of them made.... if your name is on this list, please update and let me know you are still wanting to get one... i will check with the machine shop on Monday to get an estimated date of completion... i will then post payment instructions and ask for payments...

thanks.....dave

Dave, Still waiting. Thanks Brian..... [email protected]

OK...... we are good to go on a second run.......i placed the order today and have been given a two week delivery time.... once i get the holders from the machine shop, i will take them to have them powder coated, which should take an additional week..... which means i am estimating a shipping date of July 27th..... however that is subject to change depending on my suppliers getting them done as estimated.... so those of you that want to get one, i need the following info....
1. YOUR PRIME SCREEN NAME
2. your full name and shippiung address
3. your choice of powder coat finish
a. flat black
b. gloss black
c. gunmetal grey
d. clear coated stainless steel
you can provide the above info with your order....however i would like you to e-mail me your order and info to [email protected] so i can keep track of the orders...at last count i counted 29 people interested, SO PLEASE GET YOUR ORDERS IN SOON IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY INDICATED YOU WANTED ONE (i can up the production # if i have enough lead time)...

i accept paypal, cash, check and US postal money orders. checks and money orders need to clear before shipping.

my paypal address is [email protected]

i am able to keep the cost of the cupholder the same.... $35.00 each including shipping within the 48 contigious United States.... ANY CUPHOLDER SHIPPED OUT OF THE US WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $10.00. the cupholders will be shipped via US Priority mail and i can ship up to 4 cupholders at no extra charge.

also, at the request of my wife (who doesnt have a cupo holder for her waters) i am working on a modified cup holder for the passenger. i am working on a way to hang it on the passenger side door. if i can get it to work, i will try to get pictures posted by the end of this week or next week at the latest.

thanks again....Dave

Last edited:
Money sent!!!

adam12.jpg

Paypal payment and a email confirmation for my order is sent, THANKS!

ok...HERES WHAT I GOT FOR PAYMENTS / ORDERS SO FAR....

1 NMYMIRR Flat Black
2 350ztoroto Flat Black
3 350ztoroto Flat Black
4 Miket Gloss Black
5 Hugh Flat Black
6 Hugh Flat Black
7 IRVINFLA Flat Black
8 Procurer Gunmetal
9 Procurer Gunmetal
10 Sicarius82 Gloss Black
11 DocL Flat Black
12 B-rad Stainless Steel
13 chippy Stainless Steel
14 u00mem91 Gunmetal

and heres a list of those who said they wanted one and i am waiting to here from.... PM's sent...

CDX_NSX Flat Black
CDX_NSX Flat Black
NSXAMG996TT Gunmetal
Texas91Brent
Texas91Brent
s4play Stainless Steel
s4play Stainless Steel
quickslvr Stainless Steel
quickslvr Stainless Steel
mkod2011
mugen_kid Stainless Steel
Macready Flat Black
Hondatech
taf
NSX-Wes

does anyone know NSXAMG996TT ??? he posted he wanted a cupholder (as he did the first go around) and i have not heard from him so far... i tried to PM him, but he does not accept PM's. if you know him, please ask him to let me now if he wants a cup holder or not.... so far i have only received payments for 19 holders.... which means i will be left holding 6 cupholders....thanks.....dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back