• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10 year dream come true-NEW OWNER

Saw an NSX in person for the first time 10 years ago and said one day I will have one. After many sleepless nights in the last couple of weeks I'm the proud new owner of "VANESSA" 2000 NSX-T spa yellow

Nice car for sure. I just bought my 00 Berlina up in Rhode Island on Thursday. Congrats on the purchase:smile:

Congrat, on being a new owner, welcome to nsx ownership

And congratulations to you on buying a beautiful 2000 NSX! And shame on you for taking it out of Rhode Island!:eek: We only have a few left in our little state.

Gary

Nice car for sure. I just bought my 00 Berlina up in Rhode Island on Thursday. Congrats on the purchase:smile:

My goodness another October owner. Why are NSX's selling so much this month? Is it because winter is coming? Almost forgot congrats and welcome to the club.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new car, you got the best color!!!! (fastest and best looking too!)

Welcome to NSX world - fantastic automobile - truly unique in heritage. Have never seen yellow in person, but believe it to be one of the better colors out there. Happy Motoring!! Cheers, and congratulations on the excellent purchase :smile: Jay

that has quite a few mods....welcome to the unique nsx club:wink:

Last edited:
And congratulations to you on buying a beautiful 2000 NSX! And shame on you for taking it out of Rhode Island!:eek: We only have a few left in our little state.

Gary

Nah, I think you should thank him.

He just made the NSX more rare and desire for in the largest state. :wink:

Congrats to the owners in RI.

Back