• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hoping to get some info on this White NA2 JH4NA21612T000042

For whatever reason I can't stay away from the pipe for more than a few months :eek:.....Looking for my 3rd NSX and I called this guy yesterday (before BangBangs post)...He sounds like a younger college student, needs to sell the car for Med school, has a lien.....The clutch was replaced because he burned out the original clutch racing a Gallardo :rolleyes: So, I'll let BangBang respond (if he wants to) on his impressions, but I would say this is definitely one you have to go PERSONALLY inspect before purchasing.

If anyone is considering this vehicle.
Please send me a pm and I will give you all the information I have and my experience.
I flew to San Jose, Ca. from Atlanta, Ga. on August 13th to buy this car.
I flew back very very disappointed in the car and no nsx. I will not discuss on the forum about the car

Why hold back? Just tell us what you found out. Why all the secrecy?

I agree..might as well post up your impressions and the inspection report.

The jig is up already with the price drop

Enlighten us

Guys, Bangbang didn't say he was going to withhold info about this car, but rather private message him and he will disclose to ones that inquire.

For whatever reason I can't stay away from the pipe for more than a few months :eek:.....Looking for my 3rd NSX and I called this guy yesterday (before BangBangs post)...He sounds like a younger college student, needs to sell the car for Med school, has a lien.....The clutch was replaced because he burned out the original clutch racing a Gallardo :rolleyes: So, I'll let BangBang respond (if he wants to) on his impressions, but I would say this is definitely one you have to go PERSONALLY inspect before purchasing.
that makes his ad a lie, claiming it's never been raced :rolleyes:

Back