• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze

When: November 2, 3, 4
Fri:
07:30pm - Until: group-arrival dinner at Twin Peaks Restaurant
100 Louis Henna Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78664
(512) 238-7325
10:30pm - 0X:00am: lounge/watering-hole/open for suggestions if people are wanting to be further entertained.

Sat:
Meet at Rudy's BBQ
Round Rock
2400 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Phone: 512-244-2936
09:00am - 10:00am: meet up, eat up, fill up and roll out.
10:00am - 3:00pm: scenic & spirited group-drive into hill country
04:30pm - 07:00pm: Rest, relax, wash your car, freshen up for dinner.
07:30 - 09:30: Enjoy a great dinner in the Austin domain area.
Jasper's Austin
11506 Century Oaks Terrace
Austin, Tx 78758
512-834-4111

10:00-? Open or TBD.

Sun:
10:00am - 1:00pm: Wake up, clean up!!! Karting at K1 speed. We have a room(Daytona) reserved for breakfast and refreshments. Look at the corporate race packages for an idea of what is offered.
http://www.k1speed.com/race-packages.html

0130pm- ? TBD

Last edited:
Guys, its that time and again a little late! If you are interested in participating in the 2012 austin, TX. nsx craze(or txpo, whatever you want to call it) here is the official sign up thread. This is a list of names of people that are interested in participating so we can lock down a good itinerary, dates and activities. Hope to see ALL OF YOU TEXAS GUYS real soon!!

1. KO-Nsx
2. STORMRIDER

Guys, its that time and again a little late! If you are interested in participating in the 2012 austin, TX. nsx craze(or txpo, whatever you want to call it) here is the official sign up thread. This is a list of names of people that are interested in participating so we can lock down a good itinerary, dates and activities. Hope to see ALL OF YOU TEXAS GUYS real soon!!

1. KO-Nsx
2. STORMRIDER
3. TrainingRevolution

whats are the dates btw
im down but depends if i can get off and and my girl can watch are baby without my help

Last edited:
No dates yet, that's why we want some idea and input from everyone. When will be the
best weekend for everyone? Nov? Ko-nsx won't be back until mid OCT, so I think Nov will
be good.

Im home Oct 17-Nov 13. I dont want to miss it but, its not about just me. Generating some interest so we can start the planning process the goal. Unfortunately when a date is set some people might not be able to make all the days or none of them. I enjoy seeing all you guys, i'm just trying to get the ball rolling. :smile: No dates are set yet so im hoping we can get it together soon. Thanks for the feedback so far.:smile:

1. KO-Nsx
2. STORMRIDER
3. TrainingRevolution
4. MrTwo
5. Moses
6. PoKnow
7. Alas-NSX

feeler...

1. KO-Nsx
2. STORMRIDER
3. TrainingRevolution
4. MrTwo
5. Moses
6. PoKnow
7. Alas-NSX
8. Osiris_x11 (available after Nov 7th)

What area are we thinking of (Dallas-Metroplex, Greater Houston, Austin-Hill'Country, San Antonio area)?

Here are some October-November calender dates that may be N/A if in Austin:
  • Oct 12-14: ACL (Austin City Limits) music festival - Austin [Fri-Sun]
  • Oct 28/31: Halloween 6th St - Austin [Sat & Wed]
  • Nov 02-04: Fun Fun Fun Fest music festival - Austin [Fri-Sun]
  • Nov 16-18: F1 USGP - Austin [Fri-Sun]
  • Nov 22-25: Thanksgiving holiday weekend [Thur-Sun]

Last edited:
state availability...

I can't really participate (regardless of location) until the November 9-11 weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun), due to commitments. FWIW, I can host NSX'ers again at my residence if I'm around.

Long-story-short: November 9-11 (and beyond) works for me.

Please post what dates work & don't work on your respective ends.

Myself, Ko-nsx, Kenny Thompson, and others will then start looking into planning something-something in the Austin area. For the activities below, possible sponsorship & hosting/reservations, a timeframe is necessary.

Ex. NSteXpo - South-Central Region NSX Meet (TX, LA, OK, etc)

- Friday evening meet-&-greet dinner, night outing in/around town

- Saturday morning dealer/showroom open-house -or- Circuit of America's (F1) track tour; afternoon Hill Country drive, evening dinner in/around town

- Sunday morning breakfast/brunch by the lake & photo-ops, afternoon F1 viewing party -or- karting + lunch

:tongue:I am sorry actually the November 9-11 works for me too. I think is a great weekend, since Ko-nsx also in town too. How about it lets firm it up and set the dates!

I'd love to do something, November doesn't really work for me though. I'll try to make whatever dates we settle on though.

Last edited:
How about lets set the dates November 9-11? I know that's no perfect weekend for everybody, but at least pick one that we can have the best turn out.

I agree, no matter what date is picked guaranteed not everyone is going to agree due to conflicting schedules etc.

Assuming nothing out of the ordinary comes up, I should be able to make the drive down from Dallas.

1. KO-Nsx
2. STORMRIDER
3. TrainingRevolution
4. MrTwo
5. Moses
6. PoKnow
7. Alas-NSX
8. Osiris_x11 (available after Nov 7th)
9. dirtiehippie

Gil is that Nov 9-11 good for you too? Lets make this TX and near by Sounthcentral Event!! More the merrier!

Tommy

Any date is good im back in country after 14 OCT and will make plans to be there regardless of scheduling.

Back