• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze

I don't have a NSX , I'm still in the market for one. Can I roll in with a domestic?

Please say yes... I would love to meet all of my future NSX bros.

I'll be back in The states first week of November for 3 wks.

Thank you. I'll do my best to make it.

Viper GTS needs a road trip .

In the market for a NSX, pls shoot me a line if you know anyone getting rid of one.

I'll be back in the States hopefully by Nov 5th.

NA1. Open to all colors. It will primarily remain stock with mild mods. I love the timeless design and would like to keep it that way. I've been on the market for almost 3 yrs now. Still waiting for the right one to jump at me. There's one in Marietta Ga but dealer is asking 43k w/ 64k miles. Looks clean. May have to take a flight out there and see it in person on my way back for
Overseas.

I don't have a NSX , I'm still in the market for one. Can I roll in with a domestic?

Please say yes... I would love to meet all of my future NSX bros.

I'll be back in The states first week of November for 3 wks.

M1kevtec, i just took mine off the market & decide to keep it as a possible daily driver since i have 2, but if your offer is good i may let her go again.
U've been PM'd...

BTW NSXCraze is on the 2,3, & 4 if you're coming in on the 5 you are 1 day late...But there's always next year..

Last edited:
What: NSteXpo - South-Central Region NSX Meet (TX, LA, OK, etc)
Who: past/present/potential NSX'ers
Where: Greater Austin / CenTex area
Why: NSX. Keepin' it R-E-A-L!
When: November 2, 3, 4
Fri:
07:30pm - 10:30pm: group-arrival dinner Arboretum/Domain area restaurant for meet-&-greet + eats-&-drinks
10:30pm - 0X:00am: lounge/watering-hole/etc for some "conversation"
0X:00am: head back to hotel(s) and/or area accommodations
Sat:

08:30am - 10:00am: open-house at John Eagle European -or- Elite Motorsports (gives time for NSX'ers to gas-up & caffeine-up)
10:00am - 06:00pm: scenic & spirited group-drive into the Hill Country, countryside lunch & photo-ops
08:30pm - 10:30pm: group-dinner (location TBD) in/around 'towne
10:30pm - 0X:00am: explore the 'towne & what it has to offer (Warehouse/Market District, 6th St, East Austin, Triangle)
Sun:

09:00am - 11:00am: breakfast/brunch somewhere north/central
11:00am - 01:00pm: karting at: K1 Speed -or- Driveway Motorsports -or- On Track Xperience
01:00pm - 02:30pm: scenic & relaxing drive thru west Austin hills & lakes
02:30pm - 04:00pm: late-lunch/early supper in'around Town Lake & then SoCo experience

We are working to get the entire weekend finalized and posted no later than monday night. I do realize that people need ample time to plan. Working to make the craze-txpo enjoyable for all.:smile:

LIST REMOVED, will PM everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Man i don't mine giving my personal info to the NSXCraze club but, since anyone in public can access this info, i am against it. Is there another way to be more discreet?...

Last edited:
discretion - yes, we have some loose nuts here at times...

Ko-nsx is planning the get-together, so if you have any questions and/or comments & concerns, please contact him or publicly state them here.

A new schedule w/ precise times & places (as to what, when, where, etc) will be posted by Monday, October 22nd/2012. The tentative schedule(s) earlier in the thread were just to get thoughts, ideas, and feedback. A more definitive time table w/ inclusion of activities will soon be posted, thanks for the patience.

We are working to get the entire weekend finalized and posted no later than monday night. I do realize that people need ample time to plan. Working to make the craze-txpo enjoyable for all.:smile:

If you are attending please fill out the spreadsheet with your info, so we can send out info each day. PLEASE DON'T ALTER OTHERS INFO UNLESS YOU ARE SURE OF THE INFO YOU ARE ALTERING.

* LINK REMOVED *

Man i don't mine giving my personal info to the NSXCraze club but, since anyone in public can access this info, i am against it. Is there another way to be more discreet?...
Good point. Very much so.

Ko-nsx, just go back & edit your post to remove the link.

timeless1, just go back & edit your post to remove the link in the quoted message.

All others, please PM Ko-nsx to get a link of the doc-sheet which has the contact info of other local/regional NSX'ers which can help w/ coordination & logistics.

Last edited:
Done!.. PM sent, thanks bro.

What time are you folks departing from Dallas? Are you all taking I35 down? If so I can try and latch to the group while on the highway or play highway patrol and wait till I see a bunch of El Caminos with a rear hatch glass :biggrin:

Gil,

I think the lastest departure time will prolly be at 400 and yes we will be heading down 35. Let us know if you want us to stop somewhere so you can join the pack.

Eric

Gil,

I think the lastest departure time will prolly be at 400 and yes we will be heading down 35. Let us know if you want us to stop somewhere so you can join the pack.

Eric

Thanks ill most likely be posted at a gas station then ninja behind the folks coming from D Town.

Updated my info on the gdoc. Looking forward to this meet! I live at the domain so this is perfect! Gotta work Saturday but I'll be able to join everyone after 8pm. Definitely coming Friday and Sunday!

Back