• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze

Austin's a great location. Central to TX and plenty to do with great roads to drive in the hills. We've had it in Houston before and it wasn't as good IMO plus its pretty far for the Dallas crowd.

Sat before the drive

Sat before the drive

2012NSXAustinMeet-58.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-59.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-60.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-61.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-62.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-63.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-64.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-65.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-66.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-67.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-68.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-69.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-71.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-72.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-75.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-78.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-81.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-85.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-86.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-90.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-88.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-89.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-94.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-96.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-98.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-101.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-100.jpg

2012NSXAustinMeet-97.jpg

Great Pics Guys!!! Sorry I missed out. We need to do it again but next time lets do it in spring time or atleast a few weeks apart from F1 wknd.

Awesome Pictures of an awesome weekend. Thanks again Kelly and crew for making it happen.

no one has said this yet, but awesome pictures! :biggrin:

please tell your photographer buddy that he did an excellent job!!

Was Messaging with Kelley earlier and decided to start a thread in the Pic & Vid
Area as some Prime Members may not make it by the South Central Region Area.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167843

Feel free to post any pics you have from the weekend! Good times!

Great pictures guys, wish I could have made it. Everywhere the nsx gang goes, professional picture of stunning cars are sure to follow.

Man, I can't believe I couldn't go. Looks like ya had a blast.

On another note, the photographer was pretty good at taking pics of people with food in their mouth. heh

Yeah the pic of Nam is hilarious, that expression!

I think mine followed a close 2nd place to Nam's ... LOL!
Indeed plenty of interesting pics of people eating...ha ha ha!

Looks like I'm Inhaling that poor French/Vietnamese Pastry!:biggrin:

Re: 2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze video

Many thanks to Kelley for his efforts, and thanks to all for posting their pics. I have created a 12 minute video of the Saturday hill country drive. My NSX is back on the road - it will be there next time!

http://youtu.be/AaEmh3oNfk0

Great Video! Thank you very much, hope you don't mind if we add it to
the other NSX Craze thread in the Pics & Video Gallery? Full credit to you
of course:smile: I'm sure many will enjoy it!

Totally jealous here. Wish I could have been there.

in case anyone was wondering how much $$$ damage there was to my car (page 11), the insurance adjuster estimated $59k NOT including the additional suspension damage that he couldn't fully examine due it it being so low to the ground....state farm said that they had to hire an independent company to assess fair market value for my car since they were having trouble with it lol....

in case anyone was wondering how much $$$ damage there was to my car (page 11), the insurance adjuster estimated $59k NOT including the additional suspension damage that he couldn't fully examine due it it being so low to the ground....state farm said that they had to hire an independent company to assess fair market value for my car since they were having trouble with it lol....

After our talk, this may work out for you. :wink:

Re: 2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze video

Many thanks to Kelley for his efforts, and thanks to all for posting their pics. I have created a 12 minute video of the Saturday hill country drive. My NSX is back on the road - it will be there next time!

http://youtu.be/AaEmh3oNfk0

thanks for posting this video....i was able to enjoy the last part of the drive after my crash lol..

Back