• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze

Re: 2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze video

thanks for posting this video....i was able to enjoy the last part of the drive after my crash lol..
Hey there Anomaly, just checking in to see how everything turned
out with your NSX and your Insurance Company. On the hunt for
another NSX currently or going the repair route?

in case anyone was wondering how much $$$ damage there was to my car (page 11), the insurance adjuster estimated $59k NOT including the additional suspension damage that he couldn't fully examine due it it being so low to the ground....state farm said that they had to hire an independent company to assess fair market value for my car since they were having trouble with it lol....

Same thing happened with my 91 after it got smashed the Monday before everyone flocked to Austin. Fair market value was solid so in the end I walked away with nearly everything I had spent on the car to begin with. Getting to drive an NSX for six months and only having to pay for the gas isn't half bad. Hope it all works out well for you in the end.

Same thing happened with my 91 after it got smashed the Monday before everyone flocked to Austin. Fair market value was solid so in the end I walked away with nearly everything I had spent on the car to begin with. Getting to drive an NSX for six months and only having to pay for the gas isn't half bad. Hope it all works out well for you in the end.

Are you looking for another one now Bro?

Are you looking for another one now Bro?

Flying out to Vegas next Thursday and driving home in a super clean '92 GPW. :eek:
Saw it pop up on the for sale forum late last week. Talked to the seller a bit, inspection at Acura came back with no issues at all, so I jumped on it. Very much looking forward to the drive back to Dallas. I will definitely be looking for some opportune spots to snap a few pictures along the way.

- Chris

Flying out to Vegas next Thursday and driving home in a super clean '92 GPW. :eek:
Saw it pop up on the for sale forum late last week. Talked to the seller a bit, inspection at Acura came back with no issues at all, so I jumped on it. Very much looking forward to the drive back to Dallas. I will definitely be looking for some opportune spots to snap a few pictures along the way.

- Chris

REALLY?!?

Cool...another '92 virgin white in Dallas!

Love to see her.....

Hey there Anomaly, just checking in to see how everything turned
out with your NSX and your Insurance Company. On the hunt for
another NSX currently or going the repair route?

hey, so sorry for the delay in replying....thanks for checking up.....i don't remember what email i used to register here, but obviously it's not one i check regularly or i would have known someone posted here lol...been out of the loop for a bit...antisocial as usual ha.....everything turned out wonderfully....they cut me a check that i was able to pick up the same day i talked to the adjuster at the insurance company in north austin...made a good chunk of change in the process....i had two people inquire about buying the totaled vehicle and my insurance adjuster guy wouldn't even return their phone calls (and he ignored my emails and phone call too after cutting me the check)....oh well....

considering the piece of crap that was sold to me, i wasn't really that sad to see it go...of course i miss driving like a maniac and terrorizing the streets of austin lol, but it wasn't my first nsx and hopefully it won't be my last....for the time being, i'm going to hold off buying another one as i'm changing careers right now so i have to put my extra cash towards the new business.....i'll keep monitoring the board and i'll try to make it out to some local events if possible....as i said before in another post, i'm going to park my 2001 toyota highlander right smack dab between all the nsxs that are parking together at the next event hahahaha....

Yes, sir. I can not wait for the trip to Vegas. I really liked my black '91 but always had a soft spot for the white. Having the chance to snatch this one up when it came along was just too much.

- Chris

Hey Chris can you please contact me about your old NSX just need to know if you ever did the timing belt before you got rear ended

thanks

Back