• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94' Veilside NSX finally here

My car finally came today finally got it after buying it back in late march :smile: Alot more photos to come ill be updating this thread :smile:

1sdblacknsx

1sdblacknsx

1sdblacknsx

1sdblacknsx

1sdblacknsx

1sdblacknsx

1sdblacknsx

Last edited:
Looks great! Glad she finally arrived safe and sound. Can't wait to see her!

where are the taillights? can you post a pic of them switched on?

I hope you don't get into much trouble from the authorities for no tailights/reflectors!

where are the taillights? can you post a pic of them switched on?

I hope you don't get into much trouble from the authorities for no tailights/reflectors!

these are the tailights.. were still working on installing the brake lights lol behind the honeycomb

1sdblacknsx

interesting...! Can't wait to see the finished version!

081-EndorScoutTrooper.jpg

to me it looks like the business end of a breatholizer....:tongue:

these are the tailights.. were still working on installing the brake lights lol behind the honeycomb

1sdblacknsx

Yeah you need brake lights up higher. I bet people wouldnt understand thats your brake lights for one.Also, they are to low to see for higher vehicles and they would just slam into you. Also, if this happened the cops might consider it your fault. So be careful out there. I dont want to see you get slammed in that custom rear end.

Yeah you need brake lights up higher. I bet people wouldnt understand thats your brake lights for one.Also, they are to low to see for higher vehicles and they would just slam into you. Also, if this happened the cops might consider it your fault. So be careful out there. I dont want to see you get slammed in that custom rear end.

im gonna have my friends buddy put them above the taillights behind the honeycomb and have it turn red when hitting the brake that'll be ca legal

Last edited:
Back