• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94' Veilside NSX finally here

So be careful out there. I dont want to see you get slammed in that custom rear end.

:biggrin:

Bet you never thought you would be posting that in a forum did ya??

Back on topic. Unique very. Not my style but looks cleanly executed and will definately be a head turner.

Easily the ugliest nsx kit I have ever seen. Also the ugliest rear end of any car I have ever seen.

Easily the ugliest nsx kit I have ever seen. Also the ugliest rear end of any car I have ever seen.

Hey don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! Don't take it personally OP, it doesn't matter if anyone likes it but you... Many of us prefer milder tunes more along the lines of the original car but it is your car and your money so spend as you see fit.

Kinda reminds me of Zenvo ST1...

more-zenvo-st1-22.jpg

more-zenvo-st1-03.jpg

more-zenvo-st1-19.jpg

more-zenvo-st1-18.jpg

You don't have to be a dick.......geez didnt your mama teach you any better than that? Its still a NSX, and maybe its awesome to him, so play nice....:wink:

P.S. I think the car has potential:cool:
P.S. II If it were my car, I would not give a shit what anybody thinks....

Last edited:

more-zenvo-st1-03.jpg

more-zenvo-st1-18.jpg

wow. if able to rework to something like that, it would look awesome. about taillight placement... don't know if it's required to be outside/non-obstructed, but maybe placed behind the mesh?

haters are going to hate. there is an obvious passion on your part. create the car of your dreams and don't worry about others. Ultimately it's your decision.

Last edited:

more-zenvo-st1-22.jpg

more-zenvo-st1-03.jpg

more-zenvo-st1-19.jpg

more-zenvo-st1-18.jpg

Me like...car looks pissed off and mean coming or going!!!!:cool:

Would be a bad ass body kit for the NSX.......

Hey don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! Don't take it personally OP, it doesn't matter if anyone likes it but you... Many of us prefer milder tunes more along the lines of the original car but it is your car and your money so spend as you see fit.

Many of us prefer well designed styling, doesn't matter if it's mild or wild, it's not my taste either, from a design point a view, but i've always disliked this kit, its out of proportion from every angle. But as long as the OP likes it, more power to him. Would have been nicer to say 'Not my kind of thing'. Good luck with it.

Not that the OP need to defend himself .. But I just want to share my thoughts...if any of you can see the excitement, passion, and love that the OP has for this car.. U would appreciated this car even more. ... However u feel about the car, I know this car stir the OP's soul.. And we all would be so lucky to find a car that stir our souls each time we drive it...

Warmest regards....

Links are broken.

Any updated pictures?

Isn't this an "enthusiast forum" ???

If everyone did nothing, all we'll be looking at are stock cars:confused:

Back