• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any experience with a SKILLED 3M clear bra installer in Houston area?

I am hoping to find someone who is experienced and GOOD at applying the Stongard/Clear bra/3M film in the Houston area. If anyone has personal experience/knowledge of someone fitting this description I would appreciate their input. Another forum said a guy named Steve Perez did a hack job on their BMW. I tried calling the guy, leaving messages; no response. I guess that is consistent. BTW, I had Stongard installed before. It came as a pre-cut film, which went near but not flush with the margins, leaving it as a sump for dried wax, etc. Are there any other choices or reccomendations aside from using the Stongard kit again?

I am hoping to find someone who is experienced and GOOD at applying the Stongard/Clear bra/3M film in the Houston area. If anyone has personal experience/knowledge of someone fitting this description I would appreciate their input. Another forum said a guy named Steve Perez did a hack job on their BMW. I tried calling the guy, leaving messages; no response. I guess that is consistent. BTW, I had Stongard installed before. It came as a pre-cut film, which went near but not flush with the margins, leaving it as a sump for dried wax, etc. Are there any other choices or reccomendations aside from using the Stongard kit again?

Who did you end up using?

Back