• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone gots the history? 1991 orange in manitoba

I think I've seen a thread on here about it. The build process and what not. I think the guy also has another NSX he is selling. Also modified. I've seen them in the for sale section here.

That car may have been in Edmonton before. Not many Imola Orange 1991 cars out there. Make sure you have someone look at it. If it is the same car, none of the front bumper hood pieces lined up right.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I think that car is from BC as of last year. I remember it for sale on Craigslist. I saw it in person in the fall while it was parked at a local shop. It did look clean

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

That car may have been in Edmonton before. Not many Imola Orange 1991 cars out there. Make sure you have someone look at it. If it is the same car, none of the front bumper hood pieces lined up right.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I didn't even think Imola Orange was a option in 91

It's not Imola. Looks like the corvette color Daytona Sunset Orange. Cool looking color on that car though.

I sent the owner a long email of question, he never replied. (im 2000km away)
By the photos the hood and bumpers did not look aligned at all.

Story cut short, passing on the car obviously.

Thanks for the replies!

Back