• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANYTIME's new F1 exhaust spy photos

RacingHeart said:
Nice,

Sounds a bit like Tubi Style, but less throaty and not as loud.
Come on, an F1 exhaust should be loud! :wink:
But maybe its just the movie clip...
------------------------------------------------------------

That sound nothing like Tubi's more like Rm and B&B but not as loud.
I do really like the design.

Hey John-

Looks like another winner.

Just a different point of view, some of us don't really want exhausts that are so loud that we attract cops and our wives get pissed. I love the sound of my original Anytime exhaust and if this is just a skosh louder and somewhat lighter, I think you'll have a winner.

I like it too and will be waiting for it to come to market. I especially hope the cut out idea mentioned a few post backs is integrated into the design and the exhaust either comes with a valve or has a place one can be easily inserted. That would give it the best of both worlds!

Da Hapa said:
Just a different point of view, some of us don't really want exhausts that are so loud that we attract cops and our wives get pissed.

John,

I'm in the same boat as Christian. Even though I have a relatively quiet aftermarket exhaust, I'd still like something with a little less drone at 3-4k rpm. SilverOne gave me ride in his NSX with the Gruppe M, and I loved the sound. It screams at WOT above 5-6k+ rpm, but the sound is pretty reserved when you're just putting around. If you can emulate the sound, you'll definitely have a winner.

Mike

The Ferrari 355 sound is the ticket. I hope it will make a Ferrari like growl more on the low end of the tach, and howl or shriek like a F1 car on the high end. Those who want a quieter exhaust already have plenty of choices out there...and are most likely the minority when it comes to upgrading your exhaust.

exhausted...

I have the Taitec JGTC parallel exhaust. If I have a long trip planned or such, I have a set of Taitec exhaust silencers (one adapter for each exhaust tip). Supposedly, they are able to reduce peak sound by 20%. This is what I would recommend to those NSX'ers who like a particular exhaust based on it's sound characteristic, yet find it to be too loud for their taste.

Hands-on NSX'ers would simply make a run to Home Depot or Loews, grab some stuff from Harbor Freight, and fabricate silencers to their own spec's creating the desired sound volume.

Don't be deterred from a particular exhaust just because it may be louder than you wish for... you can work that out! :cool:

FYI: remember, there are many other factors dictating how loud the exhaust may possibly be... ie. headers/cats'/etc.

Patience grasshopper!
I am waiting for the next beta unit to arrive in the mail shortly. I'll shoot some pics and take a quick vid (now that I figured out how to upload them). If this ones a home run, then off to SOS it goes........
Take care,
John :biggrin:

CL65 Captain said:
Hurry up, hurry up... I want my Anytime F1! :biggrin:

Any updates as to estimated availability date?

ANYTIME said:
Patience grasshopper!
I am waiting for the next beta unit to arrive in the mail shortly. I'll shoot some pics and take a quick vid (now that I figured out how to upload them). If this ones a home run, then off to SOS it goes........
Take care,
John :biggrin:

Can't wait to see the final product :) (I'm looking for a dual-tip exhaust myself)

$500?? Dream on.... I'd take two at that price :). My HKS seems to have developed a leak and inspection is coming up in April.

Back