• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANYTIME's new F1 exhaust spy photos

WealthBuildR said:
How about an exhaust similar sounding to this...Probably the most glorious sound to ever come out of a car

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/videos/360_02111001.mpg

or like this...

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/videos/Kreissieg_Ferrari_360 F-1_system_(Off_and_On)_Take_off_(2).wmv

or this will also do...

http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/videos/355_0923-2.mpg
A little too much F1 scream for my taste. It really deserves to be called F1 exhaust though! :biggrin:

I prefer this Diablo: http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/videos/Video_Diablo-1.mpg

Best sound ever! It sounds absolutely ferocious! :eek:

OK Anytime, it's been almost a month since your last post!

How about an update? Something to whet the appetite? Anything?

Is the bypass control going to be an option?

I would agree with the rest of the posters on this thread that SOUND (tone, not volume) is the most important attribute though.

- Frank

Bump for news and updates. Hopefully everything with the prototype is working out ok! :biggrin:

:biggrin: My throttle, and my ears :eek: are ready!

:wink: My tax refund is gonna take a hit on this.

Hi John,

Any updates?
I want to go LOUDER, and wake up my new neighbors

THANKS

Onsoku said:
The Ferrari 355 sound is the ticket. I hope it will make a Ferrari like growl more on the low end of the tach, and howl or shriek like a F1 car on the high end. Those who want a quieter exhaust already have plenty of choices out there...and are most likely the minority when it comes to upgrading your exhaust.

Can someone give me some examples of "quieter exhaust"...I want something just a bit louder than stock, I have heard 2 ARK DT-S systems and they were too loud for my taste,...the HKS Jasma is pretty much the sound level I am looking for but it is fairly spendy....any others that don't cost as much and are not crazy loud?

DUAL TIPS DUAL TIPS/LOUDER LOUDER. If this F1 comes in dual tips im selling my previous anytime racing exhaust for this F1 love the sound. These links to these videso of what Id love my NSX to sound like. John hop you are taking notes. How much more HP will this F1 make over the previous ANYTIME racing

Last edited:
Can you give us decibel readings when you get a chance? hp increase on dyno? Any in-cabin droning? My ears are drooling after that video!!!

ANYTIME said:
Just got the latest test unit installed. Turn up your speakers and check out the short video HERE.
It screams!!!!!!
John - that looks great.

I can't wait to hear/read more. It's tough to tell from that video but this sounds even better than the uber bad ass Anytime Street exhaust I already have on the car. The wife's going to kill me for even thinking of spending more $ on the NSX!

I second the Group Buy idea! I wish your driver had wound it out a bit more in 1st (or was that a redline shift?) Is this the final prototype? Pls post add'l clips as they become avail. Thanks

Very nice, John.<!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif
<!--StartFragment -->
biggthum.gif

Count me in for a group buy!!! Sounded kinda like a Zonda!!!

Sounds Amazing John. Actually sounds like a stock 355. This is like my 20th time replaying the clip:biggrin: It looks like I can forget about buying the sorcery or Taitec S-tai, I gotta have this exhaust on my car. Thanks John

William

joeker said:
Count me in for a group buy!!! Sounded kinda like a Zonda!!!
Like a Zonda? :rolleyes:
I really would'nt mind if it did though. :biggrin:

The exhaust sounds really good non the less. That's how a NSX should sound!
Looking forward to hear some more clips.

BTW, what about the quad tip option you hinted earlier?

Last edited:
Forgive my inquiry if this was already answered in an earlier post in the thread, but will there be dyno numbers posted with this exhaust and which headers were installed (with or w/o cats)? Thanks, Kary

zahntech said:
Can someone give me some examples of "quieter exhaust"...I want something just a bit louder than stock, I have heard 2 ARK DT-S systems and they were too loud for my taste,...the HKS Jasma is pretty much the sound level I am looking for but it is fairly spendy....any others that don't cost as much and are not crazy loud?

The RSR exhaust is pretty quiet. I think it's about the same volume as the HKS.

Back