• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Climate Control Repair Group buy

It's time for another group buy so I am reviving this old thread.

I have set up a Ebay auction for 12 NSX Climate Control unit repairs for $100 each + shipping. If you are even thinking about getting your CCU gone over this is a steal at $80 off my regular price.

This listing will go live at 6:00 am PDT on Monday the 7th of Dec, this deal sells out very quickly so don't delay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180442300128

Last edited:
Brian,
If I buy the repair now, can I ship you my CCU in November, when there is snow on the ground? :biggrin:

Awww man this came just a few weeks late for me......:cool:

Sure you can send it, but you will have to get one of the Ebay sales to get the price.

Hey Briank!
Not sure if I asked you this before, but can you get/replace the button/knobs too? Some on mine are faded or the black paint has flaked off in places.

Also, can I just send you the CCU board?

hi brian,
you rebuilt my unit several months ago. i just tried to clinch the deal on ebay but it's been removed.
either way, put me down for 1 rebuild at $100 and let me know where to send the unit and funds. is it the same address as last time? just let me know.

thanks,
roger

hi brian,
you rebuilt my unit several months ago. i just tried to clinch the deal on ebay but it's been removed.
either way, put me down for 1 rebuild at $100 and let me know where to send the unit and funds. is it the same address as last time? just let me know.

thanks,
roger

The Ebay listing will be live at noon PDT tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes it is, it has not even started yet. The ebay listing will be live at Noon PDT tomorrow the 19th. I wish could be infront of a computer when it opens. I am expecting a fast sell out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
oh okie, I will be in thx..
:)

Back