• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CT Engineering RIP

So I keep seeing on Facebook that Ct engineering is no more....
Damn,,, is this true? Sad.... CTSC to increase value?

Sad, but inevitable- they've kind of been on the ropes for a few years now. We are lucky to have so many other NSX vendors who have stepped up over the years to fill the void left by CT.

From their website if you choose a category of products it says:
"Thank you for visiting!
CT Engineering is closed for business. Thank you all for your support of the past 11 years!"
Really sad. I hope nothing needs to be replaced in the CTSC setup...

I bet SOS buys the rights to their products.

It would be good to have some replacement parts available like the FPR. Hoses can be done DIY.

I'm thinking in the latter years there was much less know how, and just going through inventory..and sos has hired previous ct employees so Chris knows the deal.

Martin Dabao has already phoned them.

The email I got back sounds like they're regrouping. If I had to guess, it kinda sounds like it might be last call on whatever parts are left to assemble this kit at this point if SOS has pieces in inventory for it.

I don’t think Shad will take on this project at all. I do see SOS maybe doing something with the rights to the kits. Otherwise, sos supercharger kits will also be no more.

Sad, but inevitable- they've kind of been on the ropes for a few years now. We are lucky to have so many other NSX vendors who have stepped up over the years to fill the void left by CT.

Yes. But the quality of CT was of the highest caliber.

...... sos supercharger kits will also be no more.

I really wished that SOS (or someone else) offered the TVS2300 and/or a rotrex for the NSX.

I have the SOS SC kit and it's pretty much maxed out at 13psi. I could use another 2 psi to get in the 550rwhp club.

I really wished that SOS (or someone else) offered the TVS2300 and/or a rotrex for the NSX.

I have the SOS SC kit and it's pretty much maxed out at 13psi. I could use another 2 psi to get in the 550rwhp club.
Those are 0n the 2.1L blower?

Those are 0n the 2.1L blower?

Are u asking if the SOS SC is a 2.1? yes it is.

I'm making around 500rwhp with E85 at 13psi with it. Already beat a Gallardo 570SL and F458. Just hungry for more power to play with the McLaren and f488 and Aventador that is all over the place in my 'hood.

Are u asking if the SOS SC is a 2.1? yes it is.

I'm making around 500rwhp with E85 at 13psi with it. Already beat a Gallardo 570SL and F458. Just hungry for more power to play with the McLaren and f488 and Aventador that is all over the place in my 'hood.

Im making 433 on 93 octane with a 1.6L at 9.3 psi. You can literally feel the tranny beg for mercy on full throttle take off. That is probably my next weakest point on my new set up.

Im making 433 on 93 octane with a 1.6L at 9.3 psi. You can literally feel the tranny beg for mercy on full throttle take off. That is probably my next weakest point on my new set up.

So prior to my engine build I was making 430rwhp (Dynapak) at 10psi on 91 octane.

Then the engine KABOOM'd (which I was already financially and mentally prepared for having dealt with pushing other car projects to their limits).

After the engine was built and the compression ratio lowered a full point I was making the 430rwhp (Dynojet) with 91 octane at 13psi.

Added the Flex Fuel with supporting mods and gained almost 70rwhp with the same psi.

I have busted the tranny and an axle from going WOT over a 2" drop where the overpass and asphalt meets (aka - freeway joint). Insurance paid $12k for those repairs and that was when i learned that there is only 1 brand new 5 speed left in the world as of 2012.

Back