• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC Automatic on ebay JH4NA126XMT002500

Re: CTSC Automatic on ebay

Check out the sub enclosure. Anyone ever see one like it?

33_12.JPG

Re: CTSC Automatic on ebay

Shumdit said:
I did not think you could get a CTSC for an Automatic?
I definately recall MB offering to install a ctsc for Alice Cooper's auto.

For my wife's automatic, I talked with Comptech and they said adding the CTSC would be no problem as long as the car wasn't being used for racing.

WHAT THE HELL! I was also told no SC for autos.... gonna invetigate this further now..:confused:

ok everyone i really need to know how that is a 1991 if the top half of the car is RED! i thought 1991 nsx's had the top half black and the bottom half whayever color. one of the reasons i do not like the 91,92,93 is becasue the top of it is black standard so you get this sortof 80's cammaro looking color combo, do you all follow me :confused:

Sockeye said:
oops lets not forget the IF part:biggrin:

ouch:biggrin:

Two-tone or one color. It's a matter of taste, do what makes you smile. For me I like the two tone with the black top, in fact its so nice people copy it, camaro, gallardo SE, I know I saw a third car but I forget what it was...

As for the sub enclosure what the hell is that about? :eek: Is that so my hood can hear the bass and not me INSIDE the car? Hell why not put the radiator in the passenger seat while you are at it! :biggrin:

Back