• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dear Santa, toys for my NA2 White NSX ~ :)

Man i should have pinged you while i was in SF this past weekend w/ my NSX! I was at the intercontinental hotel in downtown..... :tongue::cool:

You were in SF and you didn't come to our charity car show? damnnn :tongue:

thanks synth19, I did not see that picture but there was a ton of photographers snapping pictures with the model after we moved the car to that spot to take some of our own pictures.

I'm nowhere near the expert but here's a few of my favorite shots:

IMG_4430.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4458-Copy.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

thanks synth19, I did not see that picture but there was a ton of photographers snapping pictures with the model after we moved the car to that spot to take some of our own pictures.

More from FLICKR. We have a thread on my local forum where one guys posts tons of great car pics on a daily basis. I have no idea how he found yours so quickly. He posted them the same day they were uploaded! lol!

5587859269_35d27bf51e_b.jpg

5588452676_5f2bd81d42_b.jpg

Full set (has higher res): http://www.flickr.com/photos/rldigitalmedia/sets/72157626432320910/with/5588452676/

Invest in lightroom and/or photoshop. I think many of your pics can be improved with some post production work.

YES PLEASE TEACH ME wise one! I saw your blog and love your pics....all of mine are raw and un-touched :(

I have Photoshop but I have no clue how to use which tools or what tricks. I need something that is a no-brainer please....haha

WOW those pictures are amazing, never knew my Bride seats can look so good and that first picture, is that wide-angle or how do you get that effect? :confused:

thanks synth

One of the best looking white. I am so glad you changed to BBS and color combination is perfect including lugs. Running LEDs - not a big fan. I think yours look much better without them.

Last edited:
Love the car on the 18/19 LMs!! Hawt!!! What is the car lowered on??

Car sits on Tien coils right now and rides beautifully even in this slammed stance!

goa360: I agree the older ones were kinda bulky and too noticeable but our new LEVEL 2 LED DRL's are top notch and look amazing! Super bright at night but when not turned on, they almost disappear due to its sleek black housing.

Turned off:
LEDDRL_4.jpg

Light output WITHOUT headlights:
LEDDRLLit.jpg

Turned on:
LEDDRL_2.jpg

9 pages of pure drool

dude, I know its rude but ANYTIME when your bored of this and want to sell it hit me up!

UGHH....what I wouldn't do to get your exact car.

Just checked the loto tickets........DAIM.

Got to go to work on Monday, and won't be driving an NSX to get there. :mad:

UGHH....what I wouldn't do to get your exact car.

Just checked the loto tickets........DAIM.

Got to go to work on Monday, and won't be driving an NSX to get there. :mad:

thanks! :)

I get bored easily but after 3 years, this car still puts a smile on my face when I get to take her out maybe once a month for a nice drive :biggrin: (only this car and the s2000 can keep my attention this long)

rick

thanks! :)

I get bored easily but after 3 years, this car still puts a smile on my face when I get to take her out maybe once a month for a nice drive :biggrin: (only this car and the s2000 can keep my attention this long)

rick

I have the S2000 now, and yes it's a super car, but it's not that FLAGSHIP Honda that I yearn for.

I have the S2000 now, and yes it's a super car, but it's not that FLAGSHIP Honda that I yearn for.

LOL you're the first person I heard to say the s2000 is a super car! I don't think it is anything near a super-car but it is a great car from Honda :)

LOL you're the first person I heard to say the s2000 is a super car! I don't think it is anything near a super-car but it is a great car from Honda :)

Well, it's a great fun to drive little roadster........it's not an NSX, that's for sure!

Well, it's a great fun to drive little roadster........it's not an NSX, that's for sure!

No doubt, it's actually more fun than my NSX now that I have the SOS Supercharger in there, close to 400 rwhp makes me smile every time! :)

It looks even better sporting NSX wheels borrowed from big brother.........

IMG_4472.jpg

s2kdiffuser_1.jpg

Recently my buddy who attended our wedding last year gave me his collection of pictures and I found a few very nice shots of our drive away car.....can't believe how time flies as we passed our 1 year anniversary recently!

That was a beautiful day for sure...

RickAndSarahsWedding5-16-10May162010-54.jpg

RickAndSarahsWedding5-16-10May162010-55.jpg

what are the front specs and tire sizes btw

what are the front specs and tire sizes btw

Forgot the rim size but we are running a specific Toyo T1R tire (215/40/18) up front to allow it clearance with no danger of hitting the fender. Other brand tires tend to be fatter and have issues at my dropped stance.

rick

So after almost a year of no mods to my NSX, I saw something on our Vendor pages that just looked perfect for my car! (gotta luv NSX vendors)

I think this is the missing piece my rear end needed, take a look - after opening up the large box I was very impressed with the design and quality :)

IMG_0186.jpg

Back