• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Ownage-versary

lol.gif

SCARY! This liar lives right FREAKIN down the street!!!! Glad to know if I see his car i'll run and hide. :biggrin:

Hilarious thread though!

I didnt see this posted but I did see his new ride next to his NSX over the weekend...
free_candy_van-763098.jpg

No need to run and hide unless you're a 13 year old girl (dunno, he might go for little boys too)

:mad: We do it for your right to post comments

Glad I'm not the only one who was severely upset over that comment. I've been a proud member of the military for going on 10 years.

patriot.gif

Ahhh.. the memories :)

I just saw Nick & his NSX out the window at work. He parked it in the bank parking lot opposite the building I work in. At least it looked like Nick, I've not met him in person, just seen the pics from this thread. The NSX sure looked like his though. Same wheels & body type. He got out, fussed with it a little, then got back in & drove off. Sure did look like him. He only lives about 3 miles from here & there are only 2 red NSX's in this area that I'm aware of.

It brought up a whole new round of discussions at work about this historic ownage... :D

... Sitkowned!

Last edited:
Nick if you're still reading this, I'm the guy in the gray 944 that always points and laughs at you when I see you in traffic. Honestly, I'm grateful to you. Just when I'm feeling really low and having a shitty day it never fails, I see you leaving the island while I'm on my way home and I realize that things just aren't that bad. I could be a lowlife, lying, pedophile. Thanks again for brightening so many of my days

Sorry to bump again, but there is a critical piece missing from his sex offender profile..

under weapon, it needs to say "penis" :biggrin: lol

Views: 1,204,749
:biggrin:

So which is it did it take a long time to save up or did he win the money at the poker table?:confused::biggrin:

1.2 million views and counting. Has there ever been a post on any discussion board anywhere that generated this kind of visibility?

1.2 million views and counting. Has there ever been a post on any discussion board anywhere that generated this kind of visibility?

Big as this is for NSXprime, it wouldn't even make a "Top Thousand" list for the wider internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back