• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly 3 years later and it's an ironic reflection on the poor, poor character of many that frequent(ed) here. I still can't believe this guys partner and young children were victimised. Truly pathetic.

"Many"? I think not. Sure, NSX_Nick is a dirtball extraordinaire, and there are probably a half dozen or so other miscreants around -- but out of the hundreds and hundreds (thousands?) of NSXPrime members, most are fine, upstanding folk -- and I might add, very friendly and damn good looking as well.

Bump for the greatest thread EVER :biggrin:

For now.... but not much longer!!!! :biggrin::tongue:

Prime.jpg

I would like to thank Nick and every one else who contributed to this thread. Almost a year ago I had sold an s2000 and was looking for a new toy. Couldn't really go high dollar since I am far from wealthy and the new ride would, indeed, be mostly a weekend toy. I considered a lot of cars that could be had used in the 20s and each had characteristics that were appealing. But none of them really rang my bell, ya know?

Among the cars under consideration was an LS2 GTO. This got me frequenting ls2gto.com where I ran across a link to this hilarious ownage thread on a site called nsxprime. Then the lightbulb came on! Yeah...the NSX! I wanted one of those since they were new in 91. But even used they were always at least a little out of reach. But I hit prime and started looking at ads....

The rest is glorious toothy-grin I-can't-believe-I-own-such-a-great-machine fun history. So you see, this very thread was the tipping point that got me into NSX ownership, membership in prime, and ultimately a place as a poster in this very thread.

So thanks, Nick.

Last edited:
I would like to thank Nick and every one else who contributed to this thread. Almost a year ago I had sold an s2000 and was looking for a new toy. Couldn't really go high dollar since I am far from wealthy and the new ride would, indeed, be mostly a weekend toy. I considered a lot of cars that could be had used in the 20s and each had characteristics that were appealing. But none of them really rang my bell, ya know?

Among the cars under consideration was an LS2 GTO. This got me frequenting ls2gto.com where I ran across a link to this hilarious ownage thread on a site called nsxprime. Then the lightbulb came on! Yeah...the NSX! I wanted one of those since they were new in 91. But even used they were always at least a little out of reach. But I hit prime and started looking at ads....

The rest is glorious toothy-grin I-can't-believe-I-own-such-a-great-machine fun history. So you see, this very thread was the tipping point that got me into NSX ownership, membership in prime, and ultimately a place as a poster in this very thread.

So thanks, Nick.

Wow who would've known that is the reason why you own a nsx now. Cool story Bro ( no seriously )

So thanks, Nick.

Too bad you couldn't have kept the S2000 as well...

These 2 threads are rx7club grade threads in the offtopic and lounge sections.

I was one of the catalysts.

We had better members like YZF-R1 preaching the bible thumping and jimlab. Really interesting mix of people.

Ha, I actually liked YZF...... but couldn't stand Jimlab. Dude was downright mean.

.......Among the cars under consideration was an LS2 GTO. This got me frequenting ls2gto.com where I ran across a link to this hilarious ownage thread on a site called nsxprime......

I think I'm teh only GTO owner on this site. Then again I do consider myself "unique". Just not as unique as Forrest.

Ha, I actually liked YZF...... but couldn't stand Jimlab. Dude was downright mean.

Jimlab's command of the English language, knowledge-base and energy will own 99% of the people on prime.

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=639013&highlight=Jimlab

I used him as a standard to measure intellect, so as you can imagine when i came to the NSX community I was a bit disappointed with the lack of technical knowhow. Perhaps that's why it took so long for the stroker kit and forced induction solutions to come out.

I used him as a standard to measure intellect, so as you can imagine when i came to the NSX community I was a bit disappointed with the lack of technical knowhow. Perhaps that's why it took so long for the stroker kit and forced induction solutions to come out.

How many technical innovations did you specifically patent for the NSX? I see you bought some, but if you want to pioneer parts then you have been appointed head of the committee for said development. Find your own capital. We excitedly await these new offerings.

How many technical innovations did you specifically patent for the NSX? I see you bought some, but if you want to pioneer parts then you have been appointed head of the committee for said development. Find your own capital. We excitedly await these new offerings.

No criticism of fellow primers is allowed there, darkhorse, until you purchase another NSX. :wink: But thanks for your service!

The Hottest Girl thread is approaching this one for views -- Nick may not be the king for much longer...

The Hottest Girl thread is approaching this one for views -- Nick may not be the king for much longer...

Post in the thread that you want to win, keep that post count up...

+1 NSX_NICK!

(If it were PC I would have posted in the "Hottest..." thread)

I find it ironic that the two people that have helped Lud the most have been NSX-Nick and Tamoske. That is really funny... 3 million views because of these two tools...

Nick got himself a Royal Flush all right....:smile:

I ran across a thread with 2 million views on Gixxer forums. Some dude put 2 cans of NOS in his gixxer...too bad it was the energy drink instead of the fuel additive :eek:

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

Holy crap!!! How on earth did I not come across this thread? I'm only on page 18 of 104. It's going to be a long night!!!

Great job fellas. I can't commend you guys enough!

I find it weird that this thread has been allowed to exist but others have been closed..... :rolleyes:

^^ because it's not a democracy on a forum. Threads are deleted or not are at the discretion of the forum owner or mods acting on his behalf. It's his sandbox and he can do whatever he wants, fair or not. If we don't like it, we can leave ;)

^^ because it's not a democracy on a forum. Threads are deleted or not are at the discretion of the forum owner or mods acting on his behalf. It's his sandbox and he can do whatever he wants, fair or not. If we don't like it, we can leave ;)

meh. so much for my donations counting for something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back