• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I think I've found a photo of Nick's 911.

my911copygi4.jpg

2003-acura-nsx-targa4.jpg

Can one of you gurus blow up, or otherwise make this picture more visible so we can see his face in the reflection of the car? Possible?

That would be like the fourth or fifth time he has been P3ned in the same thread if we could match it to his mug shot.

I think the photo is too small, but someone with better photoshop skills might be able to do it. My photoshop skills are obviously crap judging by my last picture. :p

Greetings NXS Prime.

On behalf of everyone at the Toyota Owners Club of Australia, we appreciate the fact that nob's like this are smashed and publicly exposed. Top work on keeping your site clean of nob's.

Nick...well...god you suck. I have no words. You just suck.

May you get pubic lice and your arms be short to scratch.

Greetings from NICOclub :biggrin: one of our guys posted it there and i have to say this has been some of the best ownage i've ever seen! i reposted this on tunerfriends.com

Holy crap, I can't believe loser Nick came back to this thread!

Congrats Nick, you are famous for 15 internet minutes. :)

LegendaryThread.jpg

I think i can help with this... Nick, just post up, or PM me the vin to your 911... I can tell if it is a legit vin, and he would basically verify SOME truth to his story... Doubt he will, cause he OBVIOUSLY doesnt have one... But we'll see...

oh yeah, made it to Rennlist.com off topic forums for a laugh...

Mark

If the odds are 1 in a billion, MAYBE he did win a bazillion dollars playing online poker, especially with those odds!...... :biggrin: lol

But with the exchange rate between the US and Brazil that only works out to about six-fifty.

Come on down to bluffton, if thats even where I live :) I will race any of you ricers in the 911 turbo, shit, I will even put $50,000 that I win, very doubtful that any of you even have $50,000 laying around though, and after you lose, you will probably need that money to buy a new engine.

I would be careful that guy a few posts back with the 600hp evo doesn't take you up on that, you might have to hand over another suitcase full of money.

HEHEHEH
Greetings from the real steel 2nd generation Camaro guys & girls at NastyZ28.com website & forum.

Hey Nick, your name isn't "Levi" is it? We had someone like you on our forum that was OWN3D.

Hey, do ya think my car can beat yours?

Ka-ka-ka-ka-kachow!

lightning_mcqueen_warneke.jpg

Hey Nick, i see you are editing a lot of your posts today (in other threads) to remove information. You missed the one where you say you are 6'-1" (same as the Sitko profile).
That's too funny, I bet that works though, I'm 6'1" and could use an inch or so myself.

Also you can delete information but subsequent posts by others are hard to remove.

I would really consider shipping your car to some of the more experienced builders or you could contact one of the builders to come and do it in SC.

Hey Nick, don't let the door hit you on the a$$ when you leave.

-Cheers

owned_copy.jpg

Hey Nick, i see you are editing a lot of your posts today (in other threads) to remove information. You missed the one where you say you are 6'-1" (same as the Sitko profile).

Also you can delete information but subsequent posts by others are hard to remove.
I betcha he don't know admins can restore edited posts !

Don't ban him. Let him keep making a tool of himself by saying he will leave and then keep on posting.

Tu parles d'un cave !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back