• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did say in this thread that he just bought an 08 Honda civic hybrid :biggrin:

Ahh... this is almost too easy. I think I'll let Nick make a fool of himself without helping.

Where is your "New Owner" thread with pics :frown: ?

Eh...I'm shy. Too many cars, too many forums, not enough time for pics.

cheers.gif

Wait a second. Kiisaka says his car, a 94 NSX is about 6% of his annual income. Assuming that NSX sells for roughly $30K, that puts his income at about $180K, if my calculations are correct. And you make that in one week? :eek: Holy crap man, that's, by my calculations, $9,360,000 a year!!!

What are you doing buying lowly NSXes and Porsches?? :wink:

Are you kidding me? I make 900,000,0000,000 a day and I still would buy a NSX. As soon as Honda build a new one I will have it. BAWWWHAAAA

A quote from this site.:

A Google of the contact phone number brings up this:

http://www.pokeraffiliateprograms.c...cussion/11961-who-owns-freefifitydollars.html

Apparently he's pizzed-off other forums with his spamming. Read post # 6... :biggrin:

Spammers are right up there with child molesters IMO.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Follow that thread and you'll see that he was "outed" there too and they are looking at the Prime thread as well. Man, this really is a feeding frenzy. Sorry Nick, but by my estimations, you really had it coming.

I haven't been on here much lately but saw this thread on a bunch of other forums. All I have to say is... wow. Nice work guys! :wink:

Last edited:
Nick - your ownage now qualifies you for:

attachment.php

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Gee, what a coincidence. Look who registered www.freefiftydollars.com where his NSX photos are uploaded........

Whois Record
Registrant:
FreeFiftyDollars
100 Kensington Blvd. Apt. 1102
Bluffton, SC 29910
US

Domain name: FREEFIFTYDOLLARS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Sitko, Nicholas
100 Kensington Blvd. Apt. 1102
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
843-706-4993 Fax: 000-000-0000

PWNAGE - #6

It looks like he deleted his NSX photos from his myspace page but for all those who want to make sure their 15 year daughters are safe here is what he looks like as of 12/21/07:

237533982-X2.jpg

237533983-XL.jpg

I don't own ANY websites PERIOD. I found that link to: BlackJack site and posted it up because thats where I won alot of money a few years back,

Does somebody want to back me up on this that the site he refers to, truepokerdeal, was created in August of 07? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I understood from a network solutions WhoIs...Aug of 07 is not a few years back. Again, I may be wrong.

Oh, and we've already coined a phrase for internet funnies like this. On Pirate4x4.com awhile back, we owned a guy named Charlie Wenzel and it turning into something worldwide, hundreds of thousands of hits, it even made Leno...it's even listed in many internet dictionaries as "Wenzeled" or "Wenzelled". I must say, you guys are keeping up with Nicholas perfectly.

But I don't know, maybe Nick is telling the truth. Nick, what's your side of the story? Are they just being e-bullies and you are innocent? LAUGHING MY AZZ OFF AT THAT ONE!.

Does somebody want to back me up on this that the site he refers to, truepokerdeal, was created in August of 07? Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I understood from a network solutions WhoIs...Aug of 07 is not a few years back. Again, I may be wrong.

"Wenzeled"...LOL. http://www.kemasa.com/insanityinc/insane0076.html

I believe the domain registration sites change the date anytime a change is made to the account.

Greetings from CBRforum.com

http://www.cbrforum.com/m_454625/tm.htm

First off, I'm getting a kick out of his myspace page:

011935-04.jpg
l_20ddcef38b39cd747ffe887b3182a281.jpg

Hmmm

Let's Zoom in on that Smile...

ps.jpg

Now, You can prove a person is a pedo by his smile by reading this link:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

2nd of all

untitled-1.jpg

3rd of all: you deleted your pics of your car from your photos.

4th of all:

pt.jpg

nice apartment

5th of all:

pt2.jpg

how old is she?

6th of all:

pa.jpg

7th of all:

ms3.jpg

dude you are a disgrace. act like a man and fess up or leave this forum.

It was a rather small suitcase, but still it was loaded with cash, mainly 20s.

lol 20's :confused:

if you ever been to a bank to takeout large amounts, you would know that they make you ORDER the money.
:biggrin:

so when you order it for 60K its all going to be in large bills, ie 100$
No bank is going to give you 60K in 20s. :rolleyes:

largest amount i pulled out on no notice was 20k but i practically had to threaten to close my account to get some of my money out.

full of crap again

oh ya i just picked up an ENZO, Veyron and the Space Shuttle Discovery yesterday at NASA's going out of business sale...

who cares if you got a porsche? :rolleyes:

retard1.JPG

CAN ADMINS PULL UP THIS GUYS IP ADDRESS.

Post it so we can do a reverse IP

Last edited:
MySpace does not allow registered sex offenders on their site...big news article recently where they purged appx. 400,000 offenders. Must've missed one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back