• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this forum! This is great! Nick's right, this forum's going to Hell with all the publicity it's been receiving. :biggrin:

Nick was spotted leaving town this morning.

nm_peewee_070830_ssh_copy.jpg

While what he was convicted of is against the law & completely unacceptable, he was in his 20's & the "victim" was 15.

He was convicted under VIRGINIA STATUTE 18.2-63 which involves a child older than 13 and younger than 15.

§ 18.2-63. Carnal knowledge of child between thirteen and fifteen years of age.
If any person carnally knows, without the use of force, a child thirteen years of age or older but under fifteen years of age, such person shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony.

According to the date of his conviction (8/9/03), he was 24 years old at the time. That means according to his sex offender registration he has a felony conviction. Sentencing guidelines in Virginia call for a sentence of 2-10 years in prison plus a fine up to $100,000. I do not know what his sentence was but the guidelines for this felony would indicate that this is a serious offense.

And, yes, it would be inappropriate to label him a "baby rapist" but how would you feel if your high school freshman daughter was dating a 24 year old man? Coincidentally, Dateline did a rerun of its To Catch a Predator shows last night and included the guy who got "owned" on the cobra forums for trying to sell the car he drove to the sting on their site, apparently to raise money to pay his legal bills. He was 27 and the "girl" was 13 so the age difference is similar to Nick.

Here is the cobra guy's file from that case: http://www.perverted-justice.com/?archive=hot95cobraguy After seeing things like that, you can see why Virginia treats this as a felony when it involves a girl between 13-15.

I don't know what's funnier; the photoshops or the thread itself. :confused:

When I saw that Adobe PDF one, I laughed so damn hard I almost peed myself.

We'll see how popular (or infamous) it becomes. I don't think much can be said anywhere else that hasn't already been said here, but regardless, we don't want Nick on our site/forum!

Can the admins post the IPs from which this "NICK" loser has posted so other message board admins can watch for him?

He was convicted under VIRGINIA STATUTE 18.2-63 which involves a child older than 13 and younger than 15.

If any person carnally knows, without the use of force, a child thirteen years of age or older but under fifteen years of age, such person shall be guilty of a Class 4 felony.

According to the date of his conviction (8/9/03), he was 24 years old at the time. That means according to his sex offender registration he has a felony conviction. Sentencing guidelines in Virginia call for a sentence of 2-10 years in prison plus a fine up to $100,000. I do not know what his sentence was but the guidelines for this felony would indicate that this is a serious offense.

And, yes, it would be inappropriate to label him a "baby rapist" but how would you feel if your high school freshman daughter was dating a 24 year old man? Coincidentally, Dateline did a rerun of its To Catch a Predator shows last night and included the guy who got "owned" on the cobra forums for trying to sell the car he drove to the sting on their site, apparently to raise money to pay his legal bills. He was 27 and the "girl" was 13 so the age difference is similar to Nick.

Here is the cobra guy's file from that case: http://www.perverted-justice.com/?archive=hot95cobraguy After seeing things like that, you can see why Virginia treats this as a felony when it involves a girl between 13-15.

At this point, I have to question why someone would be willing to assist in paying this sicko's legal fees by purchasing his car. Being a pedophile is the worst thing you could possibly be. By that alone, you'd think that it would be enough of a motivator NOT to do it. NOBODY likes a pedophile, or wants one around. By being a pedophile, a person is alienating themselves from EVERYONE; their families, friends, cell mates, internet forums, clubs, churches, neighbors, neighborhoods, fellow employees, etc.

It's just all around disturbing. If some 24 year old can't find a legal piece of ass, he simply just has issues. IF this 15 year old's parents knew about Nicko the Sicko and still allowed their daughter to continue a relationship with a 24 year old, then they're just as responsible as he is.

Nick sucks at life, and should just go crawl under a rock, and hope the rock falls on his head.

When I saw that Adobe PDF one, I laughed so damn hard I almost peed myself.

Can the admins post the IPs from which this "NICK" loser has posted so other message board admins can watch for him?

YES, please do! We don't want him (or anyone like him) on our site.

Great idea, Stealth.

At this point, I have to question why someone would be willing to assist in paying this sicko's legal fees by purchasing his car. Being a pedophile is the worst thing you could possibly be. By that alone, you'd think that it would be enough of a motivator NOT to do it. NOBODY likes a pedophile, or wants one around. By being a pedophile, a person is alienating themselves from EVERYONE; their families, friends, cell mates, internet forums, clubs, churches, neighbors, neighborhoods, fellow employees, etc.

It's just all around disturbing. If some 24 year old can't find a legal piece of ass, he simply just has issues. IF this 15 year old's parents knew about Nicko the Sicko and still allowed their daughter to continue a relationship with a 24 year old, then they're just as responsible as he is.

Nick sucks at life, and should just go crawl under a rock, and hope the rock falls on his head.

Just wait until it's repo'd, then buy it at auction even cheaper!

Greetings from 5THGEN.ORG The next generation camaro (concept) forums.

You guys really know how to catch a predator. EXCELLENT thread!!! My wife and I laughed continously.

WinBumblebee1.jpg

To OP, wanna get away ?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPK3OslL55k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPK3OslL55k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

what makes him a pos, having nothing to do with the peodiphile conviction, is him being a scam artist. he tried to get people to sign up for his poker sites posing as a happy customer, giving tips to not play with "scared money." only difference between him and a robber is he doesn't put a gun to your head while reaching into your pockets to take your money.

Seriously, it becomes a question of "who is sophisticated enough to take advantage" obviously a 15 or younger girl would be excited by the interest of a guy in his 20s, (he's got a car, money to spend on her etc.)

The situation is one where we can't fault the girl "she knew" just like you can't fault someone who get raped "she was dressing provocatively" NOBODY deserves to be taken advantage of because they are more susceptible - except those who do the taking advantage.

The girl was a teenager and thought she was smart, powerful and invincible like most teens - Nick was an adult and should have known better, PERIOD.

Sadly Nick is a mental midget with no concept of "Causality" or he wouldn't have even started posting here!

65037510ke8.jpg

I just registered to find out more about Candy and what she did to get put in jail!?! :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh, and a BIG hellloooo from www.e36coupe.com the best source for all your bmw related problems :wink:

Last edited:
Hi there!

First of all, let me thank this forum, and the people that made this PDFile exposed.

This thread is already in Portugal - Europe, since it is now posted in the BMW E30 Clube of Portugal - www.e30.pt - The wish here is that, somehow, we can send this guy to the outer space, like they did with Laika. I'm sure that once there, he will not have someone to molest or lie... :biggrin:

Here it is the link:
http://www.e30.pt/forum/viewtopic.php?p=45609#45609

Good year to everyone except NICK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back