• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
easiest way to own an NSX: work for it and save your $$
easiest way to own nick: google his ass.

nick.jpg

I would like to thank Nick and NSXPrime for all of this.

Reason:

My little one is 10 and going through this lying fase. This is a perfect teaching tool.

Reason:

If this retard had just admitted guilt and said "Yes this is spam, I'm sorry it will not happen again". The out come would have been much different. At worst, he would have been per-ma. band. But since he lied, and keep-ed lying, his life is now traveling down the toilet. This may also result in him going to jail again, if it turns out that the web site in question is in fact illegal.

Lesson:

When caught, fess up and apologize, take your due punishment, move on like an adult! And keep your mouth shut!

Thanks NSXPrime!

Charlie

Wow... I am on this forum most of my day, every day. How is it that I have not found this thread until now. Nick got "Wenzeled"... :wink:

(for those that don't know the term... do a search, or visit www.pirate4x4.com )

Thanks for the new introductions Nick, and welcome everyone!!

Here's a quick statshot for all the Noobs:
With 300,000 views on this thread:

1. Over 15x more people have read this thread than NSXs were ever produced (~19,000 produced globally, in all variations, from 1990 to 2005 when production ended)

2. Over 30x more people have read this thread than the # of NSXs ever brought to North America. (of the 19,000 or so cars ever made, only about half made it to North America)

3. The rarest production NSX is called the NSX-R. This was produced in limited quantities for track (but street legal) purposes in/around 1994 and 2002-2005. There are more people currently viewing NSX Prime than the approx. 250 NSX-Rs that were made since 2002. Or all NSX-Rs for that matter. The NSX-R was never officially exported to North America.

4. One person has hand-built all NSX engines since 1990. The 2002+ NSX-Rs have balanced & blueprinted engines, and there is speculation that all 2002+ NSXs have balanced & blueprinted engines given their slightly superior dyno results.

5. The NSX was the first production vehicle to use an aluminum chassis, suspension, and body panels in order to save weight. Those aluminum parts, as well as almost all others, were hand assembled on pushcart dollys for each NSX.

6. Gordon Murray, designer of the McLaren F1, owned an NSX and has publicly commented on it being the basis for parts of his supercar.

7. There are members of NSX Prime that have over 300,000 miles on their NSXs. In 1996, the NSX won a long term reliability award alongside a Lexus (can't remember where that came from... C&D, Motortrend, one of those...)

Am I missing anything guys?
Oh yeah, drive one. There's nothing else like it on the road. :smile: :smile:

4. One person has hand-built all NSX engines since 1990. The 2002+ NSX-Rs have balanced & blueprinted engines, and there is speculation that all 2002+ NSXs have balanced & blueprinted engines given their slightly superior dyno results.

Am I missing anything guys?

more like each engine was hand-built by one person, start to finish. one person did not build every engine ( that's probably what you meant anyway.... just clarification.)

Anyone want to buy the town house right next to him that just got listed for sale on Craigslist on 12/27? I wonder if this is a coincindence........

Hmmm. They forgot to mention they live next door to a pedophile. Not a good neighborhood for raising a family. :biggrin:

Are you offering? An NSX is one car that I've always wanted to get a chance to drive, but never had the opportunity to.

OH, crap!! Venturing back on topic! We can't be doing that. Get back off topic! Nick, how's your New Years going?

As I mentioned in another post, I drive by Nick's house regularly because I have a friend who lives in the Pine Ridge community off of Buckwalter Pkwy. I drove by his house Sunday, saw the new gray Honda Civic he bought from Nalley (according to the temp plate on the car) & his two dogs outside, including the cute Dachshund type dog he had a picture of on his MySpace page before it was taken down.

What this reinforced for me is that Nick is a real person with a real house & a real life. I dislike intensely what he's done on this & other forums, I think his manner of making money is reprehensible, but I would hate to see consequences far outweigh the behavior. In other threads he mentioned having kids as well, I hope none of this affects them.

I have only skimmed most of this thread but I think I saw mention of people calling his neighbors. While Nick hasn't proven to be a stand-up person, I think it is wrong what some people are doing. Sad part is the only reason I am even reading this thread is because the cause of it is located so close to me. I briefly thought about posting a picture of his house just to show how small the world and internet really is, especially when you mislead people, but it just isn't worth causing problems.

The moral of this is to always be careful what you say and do (and to have a legal source of income) as you can be quickly identified. Nick doesn't seem to understand that.

I have only skimmed most of this thread but I think I saw mention of people calling his neighbors.

That was a reference to this on this other site. No one on Prime claims to have contacted his neighbors. In fact, I doubt that this claim was true when posted because the person claims to have spoken to a neighbor who is the brother in law of the apartments manager. Nick has not lived in those apartments since the Spring of 2006 at the latest.

Nick lied about a lot of things but he does own his townhome which is right next to the one listed on Craigslist in my earlier post. Although with all of the money he makes playing poker I am surprised that it does have a mortgage and that he didn't pay cash for it. In fact, when he purchased it in 4/06 for $279,000 he had a $223,000 mortgage with a 10.1% variable interest rate that could not go below 10.1% but could go up to 16%. Considering how much cash he has on hand, that was a hefty percentage for the spring of 2006. It does look like he was able to refi with Countrywide in November 2006 before Countrywide got slammed with the subprime fallout.

BTW, all of this is contained in the public records with the Beaufort County Register of Deeds.

Nick lied about a lot of things but he does own his townhome which is right next to the one listed on Craigslist in my earlier post. Although with all of the money he makes playing poker I am surprised that it does have a mortgage and that he didn't pay cash for it. In fact, when he purchased it in 4/06 for $279,000 he had a $223,000 mortgage with a 10.1% variable interest rate that could not go below 10.1% but could go up to 16%. Considering how much cash he has on hand, that was a hefty percentage for the spring of 2006. It does look like he was able to refi with Countrywide in November 2006 before Countrywide got slammed with the subprime fallout.

BTW, all of this is contained in the public records with the Beaufort County Register of Deeds.
Sheesh! I live in that same area & am very familiar with the home prices here. If he paid $279,000 for that house (not a TownHome, by the way, just very small lots) he paid Waaaayyyy too much! I mean I can't believe he got a loan at that price, it couldn't have appraised out for that. I hope it did though, means we have more equity than I thought ;)

Sheesh! I live in that same area & am very familiar with the home prices here. If he paid $279,000 for that house (not a TownHome, by the way, just very small lots) he paid Waaaayyyy too much! I mean I can't believe he got a loan at that price, it couldn't have appraised out for that. I hope it did though, means we have more equity than I thought ;)

That is what the records say. It looks like the original owner made a good profit since she paid only $236,000 in July 2005.

That is what the records say. It looks like the original owner made a good profit since she paid only $236,000 in July 2005.
The market was pretty hot here as it was in many areas during this period, but that still seems like a lot for that house.

Of course with all the money Nick says he has, paying too much for just the right little house would not be a problem.

And, yes, it would be inappropriate to label him a "baby rapist" but how would you feel if your high school freshman daughter was dating a 24 year old man? Coincidentally, Dateline did a rerun of its To Catch a Predator shows last night and included the guy who got "owned" on the cobra forums for trying to sell the car he drove to the sting on their site, apparently to raise money to pay his legal bills. He was 27 and the "girl" was 13 so the age difference is similar to Nick.
True, he didn't rape the girl, BUT he did pursue her enough into being boyfriend/girlfriend. Thats way to slimy and being 24 is no excuse, sorry. Maybe if he was 17-18, but in his 20s, there is NO WAY he couldn't have known she was too young, I don't care how dressed up a girl gets to look older, anything after the first or second "look over" you'd know.

As the father of a 15 year old daughter, all I'd have to say is 'I own firearms, I own a shovel and I own property with a big field next to it.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back