• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...way to rep SC....if this keeps up pretty soon this will be as big as "Don't taze me bro!"

owned.gif

http://digg.com/people/owned_12

Speaking of Joe Rogan, stolen from the NYpost
:
HW: Your '70s HEMI 'Cuda was featured on TLC's Overhaulin' in an episode tilted "Joe Rogan's Sick Fish." It is arguably the nicest ride ever featured on that show!

JR: It's in my garage right now.

HW: You didn't opt for pinstripes and you kept it subtle. It's perfect.

JR: Thank you! It's a gorgeous shape. Why would you want to mess that up? I had to argue with them, that was like a big deal. They were like, ""You're making a mistake."" And I was like, "No, I am not making a mistake. What are you talking about?"" They were like, ""I am telling you you're wrong, it's gonna look better the other way."" Better to who? It's fucking subjective. It's my fucking car. I am paying for this thing! It was a struggle. There was a conference call… They were literally telling me I was wrong. How could I be wrong about a color that I like?

HW: Are you still driving it?

JR: Yes. But it sounds like a monster and it's the most ridiculous eco-unfriendly car ever! And it's very dangerous to drive a car like that fast. There's no handling to them, there's no control. I have an Acura NSX, which is a sports car Acura built that's all aluminum--and it handles fantastic. It's a mid-engine car, and it's very light, very fast and pinpoint head precise in the way you can drive it. Driving the Barracuda is like a rhinoceros on roller skates. It's got giant brakes on it but it's so heavy and it's all metal, so it's not the easiest car to drive safely. Plus, it's only four inches off the ground. It's all lowered, so I drive it pretty slow.

For the lurkers and visitors, we welcome you to check out our most popular thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90712

Enjoy your visit :)

Last edited:
This is hilarious! I was linked to this thread from Ars Technica OpenForum Community, from this thread on Forum ownage.

I had to join & post because I live like 5 minutes or less from this guy. I may drive by both addresses with a digital camera & see what I can see :)

~Dave

I don't know if this is the same person, but here's a link (with photo) to a South Carolina Sex Offenders report. Compare the information in the report to what Danny_Ocean posted.

NSX_NICK... is that you?

lol... once again. steve knows all :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

edit:

wow.... had to revise my post....

never seen some one get so owned completely.

this tread spreading around like wild fire on car forums.

And 63k in cash doesn't fill a suitcase, unless that suitcase is the size of Nick's member.

It's a stack of $100 that's only about a inch high.

Were you paying in pennies?

LOL

LOSER!!!!!!

acturally about 7 inches high.:wink:

THIS THREAD IS A SCAM.

Apparently, he owns the "Blackjack" website that he attests to have "won over 100K and bought my car"... and he lied about that fact when 01Blacks4 called him on it.

Here is the Domain in his signature: http://www.spadesrush.com/ (See image below.)

Whois results... (look down near the bottom of the page.)
Registrant:
nick sitko
100 Kensington Blvd. apt. 1102
Bluffton, SC 29910
US

Domain name: SPADESRUSH.COM

Administrative Contact:
sitko, nick
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
+1.8437064993
Technical Contact:
sitko, nick
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
+1.8437064993

Here is the Domain in this thread: http://www.truepokerdeal.com/

Whois results... (look down near the bottom of the page.)
Registrant:
nick sitko
Bluffton, SC 29910
US

Domain name: TRUEPOKERDEAL.COM

Administrative Contact:
sitko, nick
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
+1.8437064993
Technical Contact:
sitko, nick
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
+1.8437064993

The Registrant is the SAME PERSON for both websites.

A screen capture of his profile (notice his home page)...

scammer_NSX_NICK.jpg

It appears that NSX_NICK has misrepresented himself, and he has misrepresented this thread... for his personal benefit.

MODERATORS, PLEASE CONSIDER BANNING USER "NSX_NICK" FOR LIFE.

omg i love you steve. :tongue:

all i can say is "dont FK with Steve!" :biggrin:

happy motoring.

Rob

I wish I read the thread earlier to have captured all the info. I am quite surprised that not only the thread got reopened, that Nick guy got unsuspended too. I think Lud decided to just let this guy become the joke of the century.:biggrin:
Steve

i acturally got out of bed to plug in the laptop so i can finish reading this. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

getting me out of bed at 1:30 am is a task of epic proportion.

back to bed.

Re: Dont Just Close It

I'm gonna warn you 1 last time before I make this vbulletin into a real mess.

This has to be the funniest post on this thread yet, and just a two posts later this is posted...

I hope that's not your name because when you google that name it comes up on the S.C. Sexual Preditor list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back