• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not even my pic..You idiots have the wrong person..

So there are two 28 y/o Nick Sitko's in South Carolina? :confused:

Then why not put this to rest & post a pic of you in front of your NSX (with today's newspaper & a photo ID, of course)? We'll all be "p-owned" then...

I just picked up a porsche 911 yesterday.

Did you pay for it in 20's or 100's?
rofl.gif

And 63k in cash doesn't fill a suitcase,
It's a stack of $100 that's only about a inch high.

acturally about 7 inches high.:wink:

I had five $1 bills handy, and folded them in half and then in half again. In $100 bills that would be $2,000. That "stack" came to 1/8" thick. So, extrapolating from there, thirty-two times 1/8" would be...

Oh, this is too hard. After all, I only have $5!

Oh, yeah, and a clean police record! :wink:

Hey everyone. Congrats on calling out this tool on his rigged BS website and all his lies. I read the post this morning on RS25.com and I checked back to see that it has gotten even bigger. I just want to point out that in the pic of his car that doesn't look like a SC plate, it looks more like a New york plate. I know it is covered but maybe its worth checking into. He might be stealing pics of another person's car as well. Well Have a good New Years and continue on with the Bashing
-mike-

I had five $1 bills handy, and folded them in half and then in half again. In $100 bills that would be $2,000. That "stack" came to 1/8" thick. So, extrapolating from there, thirty-two times 1/8" would be...

Based on your figures, that would be almost 4" for $63k...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
nick do you want some aloe?

Cause you got burned!

Sorry for the cheesy line i thought it fit in here:)

Whoever that is, it also says that they aren't a predator on the page, so probably some girl lied about her age or somethin, you guys are makin this out to be somethin its not, and its pretty dumb if you ask me.

Yeah, well, I'm done braggin, and I just picked up a porsche 911 yesterday.

LIAR!

It was a rather small suitcase, but still it was loaded with cash, mainly 20s.

LIAR!

I am not even a sex offender, give it up.

LIAR!

Grow up man, I already told you, that isn't me.

LIAR!

Whoever that is, it also says that they aren't a predator on the page, so probably some girl lied about her age or somethin, you guys are makin this out to be somethin its not, and its pretty dumb if you ask me.

LIAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back