• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 39988

Im suprised Ms. Crocker hasnt made a new video for nick

"leave Nick alone"
He just likes to make money..sobb..sobb...He was treated badly by that young girl...sniff, sniff...He likes fast cars...

Just Kidding, someone beat me to it on page 38. I just wanted a small piece of nsx history.

:biggrin:

1,362 more views to go. I think we'll hit 1 million views today.

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still going after all of this.

What was the original topic? Look at ebay and prime for a great deal, maybe even craigslist......there, now back on track:cool:

What was the original topic? Look at ebay and prime for a great deal, maybe even craigslist......there, now back on track:cool:

Yeah, be like me, go gamble online at these specific sites (that I am in NO WAY affiliated with) and you can win so much money so quickly you can walk into a dealership with a duffel bag full of twenties and buy a brand new NSX in a matter of weeks like I did. :biggrin:

The original post was still actually pretty hilarious even without all the detective work if you think about it.

Come on, 1 million views, big bucks, no whammies!

they dont appear to update in real time. pick a thread you've never looked at, check the count, look at it, refresh the count, it hasn't changed. the database probably updates the count every X seconds or minutes.

'Bout 700 more counts to go...

*2 hrs later*
[edit] Make that about 615 to go.

[edit #2] Another 179 counts to go!

Last edited:
So when it hits a million, will it be just like an odo flipping over to all zeros?
Guess we'll find out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back