• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how the hell does Nick actually drive his *bright red*, slightly modified NSX around SOUTH CAROLINA without having people throw empty Skoal cans at him? I have no doubt that he gets gobs of attention there under normal circumstances, but now?????

I mean seriously, what fun is that?

So how the hell does Nick actually drive his *bright red*, slightly modified NSX around SOUTH CAROLINA without having people throw empty Skoal cans at him? I have no doubt that he gets gobs of attention there under normal circumstances, but now?????

I mean seriously, what fun is that?

I'm sure he's in the process of legally changing his name, selling or repainting the NSX, dying his hair and hitting the weight room a bit.

Even with all this action- Nick still got slighted the award for being the internet's Worst Person In The World.

There is always next year I guess...

I never heard of that guy and for good reason. That's just lame. How does something like that gather that much steam on the internet? It's just a guy being arrogant in a personal email. Looks like he was working to propel it all by himself and milking it for all it was worth.

Damn.. this a little bit of Internet history.. and I'm glad to be a part of it.. :D

I wonder how easy it will be for Nick to sell his NSX ?!? Whoin his right mind would want to buy it ?!?

Damn.. this a little bit of Internet history.. and I'm glad to be a part of it.. :D

I wonder how easy it will be for Nick to sell his NSX ?!? Whoin his right mind would want to buy it ?!?

Why would you not buy it? The car didn't commit the crime. Unless maybe the car is possessed and made Nick do what he did , that got him in trouble. :rolleyes:

I don't own one of these cars.. but just wanted to let you all know this thread might end up becoming a web classic.. it has made its way onto the Tampa Bay Buccaneers message board.

Why would you not buy it? The car didn't commit the crime. Unless maybe the car is possessed and made Nick do what he did , that got him in trouble. :rolleyes:

I'd probably be more concerned about nick's nsx ending up as evidence in a crime... lord knows what kinda sick crap has been done inside that car.

someone who wants an NSX. i could care less about the previous owner

Man I love Joe's site. He is one funny dude when not censored. I bet he would be a blast to hang out with, kind of like hanging out with myself.:biggrin: I like the fact he speaks his mind.

I think it's cool he has a NSX. Has he ever posted here?

Agreed. Learnt about him though a Dave Chappelle skit "you know Joe Rogan, i smoke crack" Paraphrasing there, but i still walk around saying it. Then through UFC commentating, then the comedy, then mind expanding substances, now the nsx, Sweet.

Can't believe i just found this thread.

Re: Regarding Nick Sitko

You see, Nick Sitko has a family. He has a fiancee and two children. And the harassment was limited NOT JUST to Nick Sitko, but to the rest of his family as well. Including a 6 month baby.

Something Nick should have thought about first

I talked to his fiancee. Indeed, her name is Kim Williford. You, along with billions of other people around the world, know her address. She is fighting mad, as she should be. But it is not her I speak of now...it is her older child.

Hopefully her anger is focused towards Nick, who is supposedly responsible for the welfare of said child

Nursing a 6 month old baby is hard enough, but trying to explain to a toddler why a bunch of people are driving by the house, yelling bad things, is a terrible burden to deal with. Having to deal with a father who is suddenly scared and sullen. Having to deal with the phone ringing with people hanging up all the time. Have any of YOU ever dealt with this type of terror? Have you?

I have personally experienced harassment from crack addicts, and threats to myself and fear for a loved one's safety, including break-ins, because i had a nice car, my house was targeted. I only wish they had the same treatment as Nick, i dislike deceit in any form. Targeting a forum (i'm speculating now) because of perceived wealth of it's members, would also be distasteful.

"But he's a sex offender...he DESERVES every bit of agony, of terror that he has given his victim!"

Really. Tell that to his toddler, happy as a lark around Christmas, who is suddenly afraid and anxious, cries at all hours, and is scared. Not just scared...scared out of his WITS.

Should have thought of that before his shenanigans. Now he has to take actions to rectify the situation.

Would ANY of you want that for any of YOUR children?

Would any of you want that for ANY child, no matter who they belong to?

Big men. Drive expensive cars and are responsible for the terror of a five year old child. Hmmph.

You are reprimanding people for judging someone, yet judge an entire community, based on possessions they may or may not have, very mature. Do you know the gender of every member? I guess all German's are responsible for the holocaust too. Responsible for acts of terrorism? It's no worse than calling nick a baby rapist. Name calling is name calling. You are coming across as a pompous individual.

Frankly, I don't know what Nick and Kim have in mind from a legal standpoint. They have the IMMEDIATE concern of dealing with their children, and in fact their immediate circumstances from an employment standpoint.

I will be very clear: What Nick did when this thread started was inexcusable. But NOT criminal. I want to emphasize that point.

The escalation has resulted in many crimes being committed, however. Yes, crimes. I have had a bit of experience in law myself, and several people have opined that just because they pulled the public court record from the court, not from the registry, they are well within their rights to post it on a forum. However, they fail to realize that it was the REGISTRY that triggered the action to obtain the records, and the MANNER in which the court record were disseminated was the result of an illegal posting of the registry information in the first place. Tread lightly with that argument; it's been successfully prosecuted in similar circumstances.

So deal with the individuals, don't generalize

As I said before the sheer volume and intensity of interest has predictably triggered the harassment of Nick and Kim. The fact that people here are celebrating the fact that someone's been outed, that it has made this forum the most popular car forum in history, is frankly beyond the pale in my book. Yes, deal harshly with someone who spams you. But don't use the excuse that "Nick kept showing up and lying, again and again, so we are justified in doing what we did." Fine.

Again, something Nick should have thought of. Welcome to the internet. The internet sometimes has real world consequences. Hopefully this may serve as an example to other keyboard warriors, thinking they are protected by anonymity. Maybe this is an epoch that will cause future scam artists to rethink their options. Walking around punching people in the head will continue to get reactions until you stop or are stopped. Don't keep fanning the flames!

I will state this: Nick will never show his face around this forum again.

The desired effect

But keep in mind, the real victim of Nick's stupidity, and many members depravity: his child. For God's sake, let's cut the cord NOW, and go back to talking about cars. Leave his family alone by stopping the perpetuation of this terroristic nonsense.

I don't think most of the original members of this board condone any harassment of innocent parties. Can you blame an entire population for the actions of fanatics?

I do not plan on replying within this thread, as I believe in more transparent communication.
A public forum is quite transparent, sounds like you are suggesting the opposite.

Lets some this thread up...Since I read it all and most people don't have the time....

1. Nick posts a msg. about how he wins his car with 1 link so others can attempt and possibly repeat, which is not spam btw.
2. Nick denies being Nick. But that doesn't really make sense, you see, I think Nick only posted 1 msg. to start this thread, all of the others don't seem like real posts.
3. Forum members bash Nick and make him out to be a pedo which he is not.
4. Nick is harrassed, on and on and on...

It appears that the admins here are behind this entire thing to get traffic to the site by spamming this very own thread onto hundreds of sites, because thats the real only reason there is this many views on this pathetic thread.

Another person with assumptions, others from outside the site are doing the linking. Have you any other examples of the original nsxprime patrons spamming websites? Why start now? Are you looking for weapons of mass destruction? Why do we need more members? Nick's actions caused this fracas, not nsxprime. A pathetic individual caused this pathetic thread. Blame culture for the rest.

This is supposed to be a car forum, Nick posted alot of messages on these boards with 0 references to any site(s), if you even understand what the word spam is, its not posting 1 link that is relevant to the discussion, spam is what NSX prime is doing when they are moving in and out of forums posting up the msg. to come visit this pathetic little site to see Nick get owned, I'm willing to bet you money he does his own ownjob.

Oh, and if anyone wants to know...Gambling online is not illegal, in fact, all that has been done so far is limiting how one can make a deposit and actually play, there is hundreds of operators of gambling sites, Nick is not one of them he just has a marketing site, which has skilled games (which are legal).

If anyone gets owned here it will be NSXPRIME. Nick didn't do anything wrong, they are just trying to make it seem like he did, can't you see?

I'm guessing this post is a plant, just by the sheer naivety of comments, if it's an attempt at humour....fail

Wow just read almost all of this and I will probably one of the few to say I'm kind of ashamed of being apart of this forum.....very disturbing the amount of effort people put to make someone look bad some of it was indeed funny but a bit cruel. No I'm not related to anyone in this stupid problem and a member could clarify I am real and someone totally unrelated to this NSX_NICK guy (I've met other people on Prime in person and can prove I'm just a different dude with a different opinion). What he did is wrong yeah, he seems to be an idiot trying to not just apologize and stuff, but I say some of you guys have crossed the line... just a bit too far me...

Also I feel like people are using this to bring hits to their own pages... why do we need links to every single forum that talks about it. Yeah its epic share the wealth but stop posting your own forum on it... I and many others can't use the NSXPRIME forums as it was meant to be used cause off all the crap and guest that this topic has brought. Ha ha funny great but that was a week ago so cut the crap... the donkey was funny the first time but after the 100th it annoy as hell.

Sorry I'm pissed and need to vent.

Also one more thing IF any member comes in here telling me to GTFO...let me tell you something I've been a NSX enthusiast since 1999-2000 (registered in 2002 because I couldn't use hotmail to become a member) and I'm not leaving for some retards that feel they are in a position to tell me what to do. I feel I have the right to complain when filth is destroying the image of our forum/members (Makes us look immature).

Edited to add this last paragraph...yeah I'm mad.

You're entitled to your opinion. Using length of time to justify opinion is similar to using a post count to validate a point of view. I registered with hotmail after asking for his (lud's) consideration. At then end of the day it's Lud's website and he can do as he chooses. we are all guests. It's one thread and how many 'regular' members have participated? The worst thing is the relatively unknown NSX is out there, making it that much harder to find one! (maybe):smile:

Last edited:
Lets some this thread up...Since I read it all and most people don't have the time....

1. Nick posts a msg. about how he wins his car with 1 link so others can attempt and possibly repeat, which is not spam btw.
2. Nick denies being Nick. But that doesn't really make sense, you see, I think Nick only posted 1 msg. to start this thread, all of the others don't seem like real posts.
3. Forum members bash Nick and make him out to be a pedo which he is not.
4. Nick is harrassed, on and on and on...

It appears that the admins here are behind this entire thing to get traffic to the site by spamming this very own thread onto hundreds of sites, because thats the real only reason there is this many views on this pathetic thread.

This is supposed to be a car forum, Nick posted alot of messages on these boards with 0 references to any site(s), if you even understand what the word spam is, its not posting 1 link that is relevant to the discussion, spam is what NSX prime is doing when they are moving in and out of forums posting up the msg. to come visit this pathetic little site to see Nick get owned, I'm willing to bet you money he does his own ownjob.

Oh, and if anyone wants to know...Gambling online is not illegal, in fact, all that has been done so far is limiting how one can make a deposit and actually play, there is hundreds of operators of gambling sites, Nick is not one of them he just has a marketing site, which has skilled games (which are legal).

If anyone gets owned here it will be NSXPRIME. Nick didn't do anything wrong, they are just trying to make it seem like he did, can't you see?

Nick got called out on this one immediately. Again, making assumptions that only Nick could know to be true. :rolleyes: That's at least 5 aliases. Poor Nick is just very, very dense. Thankfully, I doubt he will ever bother any forums again. Operation Sitkowned proved successful.

BTW, has anyone been served with any lawsuits from Nick/Kim yet? :rolleyes:

God is omnipotent.

If that were true then there would be no devil. We would all go to heaven and there'd be no nasty stuff. Don't even start with freedom of choice, god is the same as the boogeyman, scare you ya straight! (i don't mean in a homosexual context either, nah, yes i do!) :biggrin: We all need a good villian in a story. Ying yang baby.

I own a Nissan 240SX instead of an NSX, but I had to register anyway just so I could say "Hi" to everybody here and compliment you on what's got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen on the Internet! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm surprised Nick Sitko... I mean CamaroKyd hasn't replied.

kekekegay.gif

My bad, dude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back