• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Engine removal

OMG! thats badass man! whats that smoking coming out of the rear wheel well? :redface: hopefully it was just some oil that was burning off the headers or something :)

OMG! thats badass man! whats that smoking coming out of the rear wheel well? :redface: hopefully it was just some oil that was burning off the headers or something :)

It's open headers, the rear bank is facing that way, and it's a new motor, the rings aren't seated yet.

It's open headers, the rear bank is facing that way, and it's a new motor, the rings aren't seated yet.

oh ok you're not running exhaust? no wonder it sounds so mean! great work man... i wish i could get away with doing ITB's in CA..

Yeah... I really wish I had an exhaust, I was going with the lovefab x pipe but Cody kept stalling even though I prepaid over a year ago so I have to pay to have one custom made here in town with the car. Will get videos up of the tune and start up then. :biggrin:

Yeah... I really wish I had an exhaust, I was going with the lovefab x pipe but Cody kept stalling even though I prepaid over a year ago so I have to pay to have one custom made here in town with the car. Will get videos up of the tune and start up then. :biggrin:

you should go with GT Extreme :) you would love it ... i wonder how it would sound with ITB's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4z5PYwADzk

a clip of my car :)

you should go with GT Extreme :) you would love it ... i wonder how it would sound with ITB's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4z5PYwADzk

a clip of my car :)

I really want something like this, I discussed it with Cody last year but with factory location. Sucks I am out a few grand, but I learned a valuable less ion never pay a vendor in full even if they are well known. Now my buddies friend has to fab me up that piece I've been waiting for so long with more money out the pocket but at least I know I'll get it soon! Plus with something like that I am going to keep the beastly sound.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148254&highlight=Lovefab

So wait, cody have your money but still havent deliver the parts u paid for? Wat about a refund? Dont tell me u lost that too?

I think there may be more to the story, Cody has gone the extra mile for many, many, many Prime members. I don't think he would rip off any one. So I don't think we should rush to judgement.

sent from my Evo4

Build looks better an better every time I check in on this thread. Great work. I hope to be posting my build thread soon!

edit: I think that Ross is a really great guy and is doing wonderful things for this community.

Last edited:
I think there may be more to the story, Cody has gone the extra mile for many, many, many Prime members. I don't think he would rip off any one. So I don't think we should rush to judgement.

sent from my Evo4

It is true, he has helped many many prime members, that's probably why I trusted him so much. After hearing my headers and now my exhaust is going to be shipped out X day so many times and no product... I continue to believe he will have it out like said. It was suppose to be out today, but now it's tomorrow. It was suppose to be out last week and the week before that and the month before that. It's been a year and two months, if you remember on prime some ones x gf picked up a set of headers from Cody while she was in town. This was after ive been waiting almost a year for just the headers already. My buddy John at hpf is willing to help me weld up an exhaust but I told him to hold off till this week cause I still believe Cody will come through now it's just all up to him if he wants to come through or not. X pipe and the last part should be here by next week.... Let's hope so.:tongue:

Build looks better an better every time I check in on this thread. Great work. I hope to be posting my build thread soon!

edit: I think that Ross is a really great guy and is doing wonderful things for this community.

Thanks buddy! Get that build thread up! I'll be looking forward to it man, if you need help with anything just let me know.

Ross is a good guy, wish he was still here on prime. Great product and he is always excited in his work.

I hope it works out for u. My buddy had cody works on his car before and cody always pull through. So, hopefully he will do the same this time.

Thanks man, I am getting stuff figured out. Getting all the kinks out of the way. Right now the cylinder 5 is not firing, however its getting spark, and fuel.. I dont know whats going on, sometimes it would not fire at all on any cylinder so I shake the igniter and it works but not cylinder 5, its really weird however Matt came out today (Thanks pal!!) and lend me his igniter off his nsx and it had the same problem... Its very weird but all the compression and leak down test is perfect. John and I have been trying to figure out this problem all day today and ruled out alot of things. It looks like a wiring issue? I didnt cut any wires (except tps) and wiring in the widebands so I really dont know where to look. Once we get this sorted out it will be ready to dyno. I would appreciate any advice...

Thanks
Tuan

Bad ASSSS nice job you have really put time, money, blood and sweat into this Beast.

doesnt it feel good. great job love the video. smile from ear to ear.

anytime work like this is done on a car like the NSX it should be recorded
and documented like this one.

great job.

Back