• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enoying the upgrade....Ferrari

Just a note. I sold my 91 NSX and bought a 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider.
So far, no regrets. I thought I'd miss the NSX more.,,,"I'm just sayin'" :biggrin:

DSC03266lrg.jpg

topviewgood700.jpg

10800.jpg

helenferrari1600.jpg

helenferrari2600.jpg

Nice pick up. Hows the ''fun'' factor in the Ferrari compare to the NSX?

It is not as smooth, but more "race car" like feel. The power diff is really noticable.
The fun factor is a 9 for the F car a 7 for the NSX. Just being honest...

Last edited:
Congratulations with your new toy.
However, I have spoken to quite some Ferrari owners and traders and they all told me the same:
-the reliability factor will be something like NSX 9, F-car 6
-the maintanance cost factor will be something like NSX 9, F-car 4
Keep your fingers crossed that yours won't be like that...

:smile: Nice of you to pop in, furnish an update, and post pics of your two beauties..... way to go!!

Congrates on the new ride. I too am making the jump into that side of the world. I love the NSX but I just like having something different in my life, steps at a time. Until the NSX is gone I will continue to give my current car the car care it deserves and the go fast crack pipe it seriously needs..

The Ferrari you purchased is very nice.

Gil:smile:

Yeah to be honest I don't think I would miss my nsx if i had a 360 spyder either! :biggrin:

Very nice........and the Ferrari's not bad either. :smile: j/k But seriously, that is a gorgeous car.

With the prices falling, I hope to pick one up in the future. But I hope to do a lot, it's called day dreaming. :biggrin:

Congrats!

Last edited:
I'm going to buy 7 of them. Once they finally get under 50k. I'm patient.

sweet....now lower that bad boy and update those rims:tongue:

i'm not jelous or nothing:biggrin:

I know of an 03 Spider (360) 6 speed/manual that just changed hands at 72k,
it was mint and low mileage. Prices are plummeting, very tempting................but if I did pull the trigger, I'd keep the NSX too:wink:

I know of an 03 Spider (360) 6 speed/manual that just changed hands at 72k,
it was mint and low mileage. Prices are plummeting, very tempting................but if I did pull the trigger, I'd keep the NSX too:wink:
72K.. that is unreal for a spyder.

Congrat!!!

360 is the first Ferrari I appreciated (other than the specialty models such as the F series). You will have lots of memorable miles with it.

PLEASE keep us posted on maintenance/reliability...in case the urge stikes others. :)

first, congrats to skyguy you're gonna love it more as time goes on.

second, I have had my 360 for over a year now the miles are 20k+ as I didn't buy it to look at. so far only a couple hundred dollars in repairs.

Ferrari maintenance is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I have owned my 348 now for 2 years and other than an oil change or 2, it has not been any problems at all. I have been eyeing up the 360's as the prices have been dropping like rocks.

Rob

Ferrari maintenance is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I have owned my 348 now for 2 years and other than an oil change or 2, it has not been any problems at all. I have been eyeing up the 360's as the prices have been dropping like rocks.

Rob

2 years of ownership and you had 2 oil changes? So how many miles did you drive?

Back