• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally new owner... finally posting.. 92 GPW

Congratulations on your NSX. You can't go wrong with white. After five years I still look back, twice!!!! Yes, this is a great community, and some members, like Shawn and others, make it even better!

Even though I'm close to closing the sale of my NSX, I still read the new owner thread because I love seeing others, like BlackWindEXE, experience the joy of buying their first NSX, the joy I hope to feel again in the future when I find a job and buy my 2nd NSX. I'm not sure what takes longer, finding the perfect job or the perfect NSX.

I'm glad you were patient enough to get the hard to find GPW! I recently bought my first GPW back in June. It aslo came w/ some old Anterra five stars which made it look dated as well. I couldn't wait for an entire week, so I found some nice mesh wheels on "craigslist" which was a second set that he only used for a month. I sent them for powder coating which made it on time for my first NSX meet(run) and met great people from this community.
Well up date us with some interior pics and exterior(after the first full wax job)lol. ps: What is your next upgrade?

Nice find and congrats BlackWindEXE! I think we were in the market for the NSX at the same time. My searched slowed because I wanted to pay off my current car and save some money to add to the NSX purchase. I'll be searching aggressively within the next month or so and hope to be as lucky as you.

shawn110975 - Can't say enough great things about you. I (as well as everyone else I'm sure) appreciate everything you bring to this forum!

Back