• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ford GT. Thoughts?

still not bad for a "modern" car to have doubled in value after 11 years..... for you guys that follow this car what are the recent private sale prices?
Obviously, depending on miles/condition. I know of salvage going for 175-200m, and higher mileage cars, clean, up to date service 225-250m, and low mileage 250-400 (heritage still pulls in the big $$$). Delivery mile cars still pull big $.

Saw a new white one in the Ford area at Daytona Saturday. Stunning - makes the old one look like a Camry. And I loved the old one. Although the way the new one's cabin narrows makes it hard to believe you can two people inside.....:tongue:

Obviously, depending on miles/condition. I know of salvage going for 175-200m, and higher mileage cars, clean, up to date service 225-250m, and low mileage 250-400 (heritage still pulls in the big $$$). Delivery mile cars still pull big $.
100%...although the definition of high/low miles is probably one tenth of other 10 year old cars.

Notice the exhaust note...wanting this set-up ever since Carlise and driving around with you!
Yes, I did notice, it's sounds awesome, and I bet Cathy likes it too!!!

Went last night it was a good watch if not really spectacular but definitely worth the watch

Been wanting to go see it since release, but haven't gotten the chance yet.
Hopefully over the holiday break.

Will report back with my thoughts, although I've been highly anticipating it, so hope my expectations aren't too high.

Back