• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

Any one thought about contacting legal authorities over there? Probably winking in the dark, but it might be worth a try.

I wonder if Hells Angels are in Lithuania ?? I have a old friend that is a member here in sweden..
I can see if I can locate him and see if they are willing to get the money...
If they don't succeed, nobody will...

i newer dissapeared!!!!!!! also im waitting for laquering from our body shop!!! every stuff you will get.. after that time that I WILL GET PARTS FROM BODY SHOP I WILL CONTACT EACH YOU PERSONALY!!

thank you... You even got me a little worried there.... :)

As long as I get my things before April I'm glad.. :) I have to sell my NSX then since we bought a new house.. :( ( not sad about the house, but the selling NSX part.. )

I HATE PEOPLE HERE WHEN THEY STARTING $ FROM ME AND WE DEAL THAT ALL CF PARTS MUST BE DONE--- LOTS OF TIME AGO THEY DISSApointing AND GETTING ME CRAZY I CANT SEE INTO YOUR EYES BECAUSE IM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS. WORKERS GOT THEY MONEY BUT MADE LOTS OF BAD THINGS AND DELAYS NOW AFTER PARTS MADE BODY SHOP MADE ENORMOUS DELAYS WITH LAQUERING SOME KINDS OF IDIOTS HERE:mad: :mad: - SORRY BUT THEY PUT MY NAME IN YOUR EYES INTO PIECE OF SH........ :mad: :frown: :frown:
IM ONLY GLAD THAT THEY WILL BE DONE BECAUSE IM VISITING THEIR BOSS EVERY DAY SO PARTS WILL ARRIVE.BUT WITH THAT LAST PROBLEM WITH DELAY- WHAT A MAD IM FOR ALL THESE STUPID WORKERS AND DELA:mad: :mad:

I have been watching this thread and makes me nervous for you guys,I hope he comes through for all of you !
One question though,
How does this guy have a "perfect trader rating" ?

Im sorry all of you guys also. It is something, what I cannot explain or say. Sad to all of you.
About the rating... I wonder as well as what stacy'snsx wrote before... :confused:

Hey look everyone, is TAMOSKE!!

Are you feeling angry? Should I feel sorry for you?

Where have you been for the past 2 weeks?

I don't care about your latest excuse. Just issue refunds.

You crossed the patience threshold about 3 months ago, time to do the right thing and return our cash. I am not interested in any more excuses or promises.

Pathetic.

-John

PS. I accept Paypal from verified users. I won't even charge you the extra 3% service fee.

People here should be addressed as well: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90421&page=7

when I Will Have Your Stuff From Paintshop Then I Will Shipp I Spended All $ On Lots Of Tryings To Do Nice Parts For The Workers And Materials. So Im Sending Parts. If Dont Want Then.... I Cant Help.

So We Are All Forced To Sit And Wait For Parts That Will Never Arrive?? What Happened To Feb 1st? What Kind Of Wait Are We All Going To Have To Endure Now? Some People Might Not Even Own Their NSX Anymore By The Time They Are Sent. Have You Thought Of That?!

when I Will Have Your Stuff From Paintshop Then I Will Shipp I Spended All $ On Lots Of Tryings To Do Nice Parts For The Workers And Materials. So Im Sending Parts. If Dont Want Then.... I Cant Help.

Tamoske, will you get the product back from the paintshop this year? When you stated the shipment will be done by 2/1, did you mean 2008?

9 pages, 18, 722 views later...no product!

Actually we have seen his product, as there was a group buy #1 before this one where everyone actually received there consoles!

So why the BIG delay now if this is an up and running product?
Also,he must be making money on these,why else would you do it?
So if I were him(which I am not) if I couldn't do a full refund,I would refund the profit margins I was going to make to each customer !Then retire from making these parts,it CANNOT be worth the grief !

Tamoske I hope you stop yelling(CAPITALIZING YOUR LETTERS)at all these good folks,they have EVERY right to be ALOT up-set with you.It is your workers/suppliers who are the ones causing the delays(months),which means you put this team together,so you put up with the angry customers.
I think deep down you realize this so act accordingly,your actions right now are not very professional.
But that is just my $.02

Good-luck

Actually we have seen his product, as there was a group buy #1 before this one where everyone actually received there consoles!

I was a part of that group buy and we were LUCKY to finally receive our products. In the end many (including me) were asking for refunds and not getting responses.

Just so you guys know, I finally installed my console from that original group buy. I realized the double din cutout was a real mess once I tried to get everything fitted. I used the new SOS bracket to hold a Kenwood DNX-7100 and found none of the four sides of the cutout were even close to square. For example, on the bottom edge of the hole I sanded almost 1/4" off the right and none off the left. I took about 1/8" off the middle of the top edge because that one dipped in the middle. It was almost like he just eyeballed the cut and went freehand with a dremmel tool.

Anyway, after several days of SLOWLY sanding and test fitting I got it to fit. The hole is now a little larger than I would have liked but that was unavoidable. Overall the double din hole started too small and crooked, had it been too large and crooked I would have really been screwed. I'll take pics of how it looks now and post them in a couple hours.

Good luck,
Nate

Pics of the finished install on page 5:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=953557#post953557

Here's some pics of the weave quality compared to the Dali CF navigation pod, and the CF plate on the Type-R shift boot:

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

As you can see the difference is night and day, his weave quality looks like crap next to other CF parts.

Last edited:
I've seen people on other boards create a group buy. Make sure everything goes 100% then on second group buy, when the trust is there along with a ton of orders. Thye take off. No guarantee this happening, but just a thought.:confused:

I thought about that too, and what happened to the post with the fake CIA World Fact Book info on Lithuania? It was up only a couple hours, no humor allowed regarding this situation?

Seems like an extreme idea here but why doesn't Prime arrange a "Tamoske Group Buy Representative Trip" thread.

I'm assuming here that he's got alot of Prime money tied up - how much? Would it be enough to justify someone flying over to see him? Why not appoint and/or fund for someone to go over to Lithuania and visit Tamoske's operations? Verify the issues at hand?

Back